BY CLEAN

This scent is inspired by the crisp yet delicate scent of freshly laundered linens under clear blue skies.

Fragrance Family:

Jasmine, Fresh Cut Grasses, Patchouli

shannon e.
Colchester, VT
Decorator Expert Level 1
not going to be a popular opinion but i love this smell.. I was in line at the grocery store and i smelled this on an older woman and i had to ask her what she was wearing she told me and i went home and ordered it immediately.. it does smell exactly like clean laundry and i think that is exactly why i like it so much.. i am a cigarette smoker and it doesnt matter what perfume i spray I always smell like cigarettes and my clothes always do as well.. but this.... masks it so well.. every time i have to go to a meeting a spray this on before i go in.. and you cant even tell i smoke i guess because people always ask ME now what i am wearing and i can tell them CLEAN fresh laundry instead of NEWPORT MENTHOL lol.. if you dont smell bad on a regular basis then you probably will have no use for this fragrance since it literally smells like clean clothing.. but if you need to smell un cigarette like .. get you some
Tatiana A.
Minneapolis , MN
One of my all time favorite perfumes! Literally smells exactly like a fresh load of laundry! I purchased this a couple of years ago at Sephora and I haven’t been able to find it since! Good perfume overall!
Lauren H.
I just received a sample of this perfume in one of my beauty boxes and the name is quite appropriate. It's a really nice, fresh scent, great for the warmer months. I prefer a more floral scent, so I will not be purchasing this one.
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
I personally do not find the appeal in spritzing yourself with a product that already smells like your clothes if you threw in some dryer sheets. If I am just looking to freshen the scent of my clothes without a wash Febreze will do. I will stick with perfume that actually has floral notes.
Janet M.
Madison, WI
I like this a lot. If have a hangover or just want to spruce up your scent to feel clean, this is a nice way to go. It smells a lot like a fresh laundry air freshener. It's not an everyday thing but it's worth having on hand!
leanna a.
MANTECA, CA
This smells just like laundry detergent. It is not my favorite in a perfume but it's nice to spray on clothes that have been in the back of the closet for a while or on my throw pillows
Claire M.
This really does smell like fresh laundry! I purchased this for my mother and she loves it! It's like always wearing fresh from the dryer clothes.
Kris c.
I enjoy the Clean brand. Fresh Laundry sells nice, however warm cotton smells more like Fresh Laundry should smell to me and it lasts longer.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this fragrance. I have received compliments when using this fragrance. I have even used on my gym bag. It just smells clean.
Kris c.
I really enjoy the niche Clean line of fragrances. I am one who enjoys the scent of laundry sheets and clean towels! Love it~