BY CLEAN

A fresh, delicate scent that's slightly sweet - and reminiscent of newly laundered linen. Fragrance Family: Fruity FloralNotes: Brazilian Orange, Rose Otto, Night Blooming White Jasmine, Cotton Blossom, Mexican Lime The Soapy Shower Fresh Fragrance Company™ Get CLEAN.  Smell Good. CLEAN Fresh Laundry Eau de Parfum captures the familiar just-pulled-from-the-dryer smell of perfectly laundered linens.  With just a few sprays, this irresistible, fresh and crisp scent will embrace and comfort you just like your favorite white t-shirt. An irresistible just laundered scent from CLEAN. Fresh Laundry Eau de Parfum Spray see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Lauren H.
I just received a sample of this perfume in one of my beauty boxes and the name is quite appropriate. It's a really nice, fresh scent, great for the warmer months. I prefer a more floral scent, so I will not be purchasing this one.
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
I personally do not find the appeal in spritzing yourself with a product that already smells like your clothes if you threw in some dryer sheets. If I am just looking to freshen the scent of my clothes without a wash Febreze will do. I will stick with perfume that actually has floral notes.
Janet M.
Madison, WI
I like this a lot. If have a hangover or just want to spruce up your scent to feel clean, this is a nice way to go. It smells a lot like a fresh laundry air freshener. It's not an everyday thing but it's worth having on hand!
leanna a.
Manteca, CA
This smells just like laundry detergent. It is not my favorite in a perfume but it's nice to spray on clothes that have been in the back of the closet for a while or on my throw pillows
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this fragrance. I have received compliments when using this fragrance. I have even used on my gym bag. It just smells clean.
Kris c.
I really enjoy the niche Clean line of fragrances. I am one who enjoys the scent of laundry sheets and clean towels! Love it~
Kelsey M.
PORTLAND, OR
I bought this to spray on second-day jeans and work aprons that I forgot to wash, and it's perfect for that ;)
Judith C.
Calgary, AB
The laundry scent is long lasting, but smells like you put on concentrated laundry detergent. I love the fresh laundry scent that lingers on clean clothes, but I definitely did not appreciate that this laundry parfum spray was so overwhelmingly strong. It's just way too strong to be having this scent on me all day long. I don't want to walk around smelling like I just pour laundry detergent all over myself LOL
Rachel C.
LOVE THIS SCENT! I was gifted this by a friend for my birthday and was pleasantly surprised by it. Love the simple packaging. It was not very long lasting on me unfortunately but I personally have that problem with perfumes. Would definitely recommend this!