Personal CareHand & FootFoot CareClean Feet
Exfoliating Foot Treatment Mask, 2 ea

Clean Feet Exfoliating Foot Treatment Mask, 2 ea

by Clean Feet

Helps to Peel Away Calluses Dead Skin Cells Helps to Soften Cracked Heels Rough Dry Feet Helps to Exfoliate Moisturize Convenient, Wearable Mask Socks pH Balanced Hypo-Allergenic Not Tested on Animals Clean Feet Exfoliating Foot Masks is an effective and convenient way to help care for, and treat your feet. Wearing our special gel filled socks will help remove calluses and dead cells while exfoliating the skin. Our blend of moisturizers help to deeply hydrate and soften cracked heels and rough, dry feet. Your feet will feel soft, smooth and fresh! Contains: 1 - Foot Treatment

Has anyone tried this and if so did you get any results?
Start your review of Clean Feet Exfoliating Foot Treatment Mask, 2 ea!
Elizabeth H.
Bullhead City, AZ
Tried this as I have tried similar products in the past and I was not disappointed! Within a week of using my feet were soft and once again more sensitive. For me that is a big feat (no pun intended) as I tend to hate having anything on my feet. I will definitely be on the lookout for more..
Mayra C.
El Paso, TX
Clean Feet Exfoliating Foot Treatment Mask, 2 ea uploaded by Mayra C.
Bought these at Marshalls for $2.99...first time trying an exfoliating foot mask...but this one left my feet feeling amazing!! Just wish they came with tape or ties as I did have to tie them and put socks on to move around and do things until the 90 minutes were up...Clean Feet Exfoliating Foot Treatment Mask, 2 ea
Sophia A.
Clean Feet Exfoliating Foot Treatment Mask, 2 ea uploaded by Sophia A.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I saw these at TJ Maxx for under four dollars so I thought a give them a try… I look forward to seeing the skin peel away calluses that skin and my feet to be softened and exfoliated a lot of moisture we will see how this fares I will definitely give a review after using it
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
I bought this at Target. I had heard everyone talking about how cool it was to use one of these feet masks and watch your skin peel days later... well... I decided to try this one.... I left it in longer than it told me too, but not like over night or anything... so I figured I would see peeling within 7 days... nope... nothing. The only kind of peeping I had was one day when I got out of the shower, my heel peeled just a tad, but I think that was more because the water I was standing in. I could definitely understand if I was younger and didn't have dry skin on my feet, but I'm 31, I've worked since I was 16 and I've always worked on my feet, my feet aren't horrible, but it could definitely use a good peel.... disappointed in this foot mask. If anyone has any good suggestions let me know!
nicole R.
Boston, MA
Omg this works!!! I got mine at TJ Maxx for $3.99 and right after 4 days my feet began to peel. They took a few days to completely peel but it truly does work, my feet are super soft and there’s barely any callous looking skin (it didn’t clean my heel and big toe as well but it sill very good) I recommend!!
Alexandra L.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
I mean... I'll take a hard pass. I got these at Burlington for 2 bucks. Always wanted to try it and since I was going on vacation I was like sure let's give it a go. So I really hate putting my foot into wet or cold things so I hates that and after about 45 min my foot almost felt like it was burning. Your supposed to leave it on for 90 min but I couldn't handle it anymore I took it off after 60. It's been a week my foot is not peeling. The only upside is my foot felt super soft for 2 days after the product was washed off. I heard mixed reviews it works for some and doesn't for others. It's fun to try so I'd u see it give it a fo for 2 bucks. No gain no loss
Leah H.
Worcester, MA
Meh. I did not care for this foot peel at all. I have very dry feet that need constant attention to keep them callous free and soft. I use foot peels when I have been too busy to take care of my feet as a “reset.” Clean feet is not a good option for me. They don’t give a good peel. The skin flaked off and too forever to fully flake away. You aren’t supposed to help the peeling along but I had to once week 4 hit and my feet were still flaking. I used a pumice stone a few times to finally get smooth feet again. It took so long to peel! My skin felt exactly the same as when I started so all of that work was for nothing. I gave this 2 stars because it does actually cause feet to peel where others I have had do not. I don’t recommend this product. I will stick with my other peels that have a good snake skin type peel that’s done in a few days.
Sally P.
Dunedin
Clean Feet Exfoliating Foot Treatment Mask, 2 ea I bought these thinking that they would not work because I had yet to find one that did. I wore these around the house for over the 90 mins called for only because they felt hydrating and warm. No sting and no discomfort. I rinsed my feet after moisturized with Vaseline and put on socks. It took exactly one week and I noticed that my feet were peeling ! I was amazed they began to peel in strips. i did not try pulling the skin off pretty much I let it do it's thing. I am extremely amazed by these. They work it just takes up to a week to start. I was not expecting it to work so well but it truly does. I highly recommend !
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
Note: I just used these yesterday and plan on editing my review in two weeks to give the product enough time to work. I picked these up at tj Maxx for about $4. I’ve seen the success of baby feet but didn’t want to pay the price, so I was really excited to find this. First things first, the booties come in a small box. You then cut each package open, and it becomes the bootie. Technically these fit a human foot fine - but I had to wrap my feet in a Kroger back and tie it up before I could really do anything with them on. They don’t come with ties or tape or anything and don’t really adhere on they’re own. The little cloth pieces do not come out of the plastic. I wasn’t a fan of the smell but you can’t smell anything once they’re on and wrapped up. I left these on for 90 minutes after I took a shower. They felt fine and didn’t really sting but made my feet feel hot around the 60 minute mark. It felt like having a heating pad on your feet. Not bad, not scary. Today is day 2 after using them and I’ve noticed a slightly different texture to my feet, like they’re kind of drying out. No peeling yet.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
I tried these out four days ago, the directions are to cut open and leave on your feet for 90min and then you're dead skin is supposed to gradually peel away in the next four to seven days. It is day four and I am not seeing any major results. My feet have been very dry even with lotion. This may be the beginning of the exfoliating process. Not sure. I've tried speeding it up with a pumice stone but it didn't really work. Not sure if I need to wait the full seven days or if I did something wrong. Or maybe they just don't work! I got mine at Marshall's for $2.99 so I'm not really upset. Really wish they would have worked. The concept is cool. I'd love to find a mask for my feet that does work!