Clean Eau De Toilettes

by Dlish

Launched by the design house of Dlish.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

Has anyone tried the Simply Clean scent in the Clean Eau De Toilettes? I have the sample rollerball version and love it but am wondering what the lasting/staying power of the perfume is.
How did you find this product?
Smells good??
Start your review of Clean Eau De Toilettes!
Tammy M.
Clean Eau De Toilettes uploaded by Tammy M.
My favorite smell in the world I would never ever change this I don’t know what I would do without this perfume I love everything about it
Ava G.
Glendale, CA
Clean Eau De Toilettes uploaded by Ava G.
I’ve bought this several times over the past couple of years and just repurchased a new one a couple of weeks back. This is a great everyday, fresh smell. The only thing is it’s so common and sometimes feel like it’s not so unique. It still smells amazing and still a favorite in my collection. It just never gets old. #fragrance #dolceandgabanna #lightblue #perfume #edt #myvanity #forher
Ashley B.
Granite Falls , MN
Clean Eau De Toilettes uploaded by Ashley B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I think this perfume smells so great! I like to use this on my more special occasions! The scent lasts a long time and leaves you feeling high class!
Veronica M.
Clean Eau De Toilettes uploaded by Veronica M.
If you are into citric scents you will definitely love this one. This perfume is great for the summer time , gives you that nice beachy vibe . It is long lasting as well , I would say 8 hrs or so .
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
This is a signature perfume. It's perfect for every day wear. The first scent is Jasmine then cedar. Finally you have Apple and amber. This is a great smelling perfume in a lovely bottle. It comes in a large size so it lasts a long time. I'd buy this again and again.
Veranda F.
Pearl, MS
This my FAVORITE kind of perfume from Dolce and Gabbana. I started using this in my teen year and I have never looked back. I love that the smell is refreshing and that the smell last for a long time. This my staple perfume. And I do not this that it will ever change for this.
Kimberly F.
Oakdale, LA
Clean Eau De Toilettes uploaded by Kimberly F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Wonderful smelling perfume! Love it!!! It literally last all day and has such a pleasant scent I receive countless components daily! It's a bit expensive, but we'll worth it. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette 25ml
Rae N.
San Diego, CA
Clean Eau De Toilettes uploaded by Rae N.
If I had a signature scent, it works be Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue. I love a good clean, fresh, light citrus parfume. I find that on me it has a great balance of costal freshness with subtle feminine sweetness. It is a scent perfect for a sunny day on the beach, soft enough for a corporate meeting, and flirty enough for a night out downtown. [product:dolce-&-gabbana-light-biue-eau-de-toilette-for-women-33oz-/-100ml] [product:dolce-&-gabbana-light-blue-rollerball] [product:dolce-&-gabbana-dolce-light-blue-gift-set]
Yuliia S.
Schiller Park , IL
Clean Eau De Toilettes uploaded by Yuliia S.
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette 25ml Love it ! No improves needed, classic never die :)
Candis D.
Wallins Creek, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Clean Eau De Toilettes uploaded by Candis D.
I love this stuff I buy it at Wal-Mart in the 10 items or less line it's $48 a bottle and when I start getting low I panic lol and I am low right now it front take much of thos a little goes a long long way too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura K.
Stevensville
il y a 10 mois
Kimberly F.
Oakdale, LA
il y a un an
Clean Eau De Toilettes ? Clean Eau De Toilettes......I recently ordered online and received my bottle of perfume and it's absolutely mesmerizing! I love it!
Kinzz P. il y a un an
This is one of the favorite perfume of my wife