CLEAN Eau de Parfum Spray

by CLEAN

Fragrance Family: Fresh - CitrusNotes: Litsea Cubeba, Orange, Sweet Lime, Pink Grapefruit, Passion Lily, Rose Geranium, White MuskLight, subtle, and fresh -- Clean creates a just-out-of-the-shower scent. One of the most popular fragrances of the year! The Soapy Shower Fresh Fragrance Company™ Get CLEAN.  Smell Good. Soapy, shower fresh fragrances, inspired by soap The Original Clean Perfume is a fragrance option for those who do not like to smell like a particular perfume, but rather prefer that just-out-of-the-shower fresh smell. CLEAN combines fragrance notes of litsea cubeba, orange, sweet lime, pink grapefruit, passion lily, rose geranium and white musk. Not tested on animals. Eau de Parfum Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CLEAN Eau de Parfum Spray!
Product Highlights
“...actually EXCITED about a perfume sample being in my box as surprisingly, it smells really nice!” in reviews
One of my all time favorites. A daily wear for running errands or hanging out. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because the scent needs to be reapplied fairly often. This smells just like the name says, clean. Like you just showered with a nice bar of French soap. Not overly scented, not a traditional perfume, but just a nice scent to please the senses. It isn't earthy, floral, musky, or any other traditional descriptive words we use when labeling a perfume. While it doesn't smell like baby powder, it falls into the same category of smelling nice, but also like nothing at all. CLEAN Eau de Parfum Spray
Brooklyn, NY
I used to wear this quite a lot years ago. It is a very original scent, reminded of those scented hello kitty erasers. I’m not doing it justice but it’s a sweet, original smell that I can’t place. I find it slightly alcohol heavy, use very little, or spray a bit on your hand (a whole spritz is too much) and rub a bit on a blanket or pillow. Still very nice “Clean” smell, as recommended, don’t use a full spritz.
Oxford, MS
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the way this perfume smells! It’s light and airy with a hint of lemony citrus that is perfect for everyday. However, it really doesn’t last long. I feel like I need to keep it in my desk at work to be able to re-apply more, which I really don’t want to do with a $70+ perfume.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I really love the simple, fresh smell this perfume has! So easy to just spritz on in the morning and go. Best of all, it isn't too heavy of a scent and can be worn year-round. I've gotten tons of compliments on it. Definitely need to buy more soon!
Zachary, LA
This perfume is so fresh and lovely smelling. It's subtle but in a very good way. It's exactly the name, fresh! The only thing I would do to improve it is to make the staying power a little more. It's a little pricey for how long it last on your skin.
My most favorite scent ever! If only it would hang around longer! Such a crisp and clean scent. It pairs perfectly after a shower. I choose this scent over most others, any day of the week. A great daytime scent!
Brentwood , TN
I love to smell fresh and clean. Clean perfume smells so good. If you love fresh laundry or the smell of just coming out of the shower or after a rainstorm then this line is for you. I am guaranteed to get a compliment every time I wear it. Everyone wants to know how to keep that dryer fresh smell where here it is!
I don't use purfume oils often but I do absolutely love this one! I have a few samples of the other scents & can't wait to try them out! It's a great "clean" scent!
Confession: I don’t recommend this because this is one of my top three perfumes and I’m incredibly possessive. *My precioussssss* :P This scent is appropriately named (Clean). It’s as if you bathed in lemons, strawberries and jasmine flowers, with just a touch of something like vanilla, in waters that came from Fijian waterfalls. It’s a smooth scent, not too fruity, not too flowery. It’s fresh and very inviting. It’s feminine, but not overtly girly. I will share that some negative comments I’ve heard are (1) it pulls too much of the lemon notes, (2) it smells like expensive soap, and (3) it faded too quickly.
Wilson
CLEAN smells like it’s name. I do know I felt clean when I wore it and would surely wear again. I don’t own it. This product, like philosophy is much like others in comparison. Scent is a little different but the same as well. For the price of the product I don’t see where it needs improving. It is a great spray that holds it scent and is not so pricey that you can’t afford purchase if you were to use it quite a bit. I would highly recomment to others.

Looking for your answer?