CLEAN Eau de Parfum Rollerball, Warm Cotton, 0.34 oz.

by CLEAN

So pure, so fresh, it captures the feeling of a fluffy, warm towel just pulled from the dryer or slipping into your favorite t-shirt line-dried in the summer sun. A fresh, comforting, just-laundered scent.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CLEAN Eau de Parfum Rollerball, Warm Cotton, 0.34 oz.!
Philadelphia, PA
I love how fresh and clean this scent is! It smells vaguely like a white bar of dove soap: clean without being overwhelmingly like detergent. I don’t like many fragrances because they give me a headache, but this one makes me feel fresh without the pain. 4/5 because the scent doesn’t last for very long.
Lakewood, CA
Smells like freshly washed linen sheets. I usually love floral or citrus scents... But something about this perfume just captivates my attention. The clean smell of fresh linens is not too overpowering but strong enough to last all day. I love keeping one in my purse just in case of emergencies.
Westfield
Clean definitely makes the perfect scents for feeling like you smell clean. I have always loved their scents in all of their fragrances. Their pricing is absolutely reasonable. I would definitely recommend Clean to anyone looking for a fresh, clean scent
Hands down my favorite scent of all time!! How can you not like smelling like clean laundry? And seriously when I walk past people they say “you smell so good”. Clean scents like this are agreeable with almost anyone. Perfect for work or just in general.
Philadelphia, PA
When I want to freshen up during the day, this is my go to! It smells like fresh sun dried laundry. It’s clean, light and can even be used with other scents without interference. I do wish it had a little more staying power but I still love it.
Woodlyn, PA
I love it so much because it is not too strong, and my friends are always telling me how clean I smell! It is perfect!! The price is great for how nice this perfume is. I always recommend it to my friends!
This is such a clean fresh scent to use any time. This particular scent is so clean and fresh and lasts quite a while. I receive so many compliments when I wear this scent. I always stick up in the roller ball at Christmas time because you get 3-4 different scent for a very nice price. I have a spray bottle as well as rollerballs to keep in my purse o freshen up throughout the day. You can also layer the different scents to create a unique individualized scent.
Carmel, IN
Clean “warm cotton” is my hands-down favorite perfume scent. It really smells like freshly laundered clothing. I love a clean, soapy smell and this is the best scent I’ve found. I get compliments every time I wear it!
Minneapolis, MN
Smells just like it’s called, clean warm cotton. Like fresh laundry straight out of the dryer. Delicious!! Nice, clean, fresh scent which I love. Only problem was that i think it was starting to give me headaches so I had to start laying off the perfume for a while to see. I hope it wasn’t the case because I love this smell so much
Springtown, TX
2,596 reviews
Really not my favorite fragrance. It has an aroma similar to Irish Spring, but less pleasant... Oddly. Maybe more of a men's scent. Reminds me of inexpensive dryer sheets.

Looking for your answer?