Sonia V.
I started clean eating a few months ago and I love it! Its difficult at times but it's completely worth it. I started seeing changes in my energy level and so much more. I just felt better. I started off as sort of a diet to go along with a workout program, but by the end of it I didn't want to eat any other way.
Corinne M.
I try to follow this as closely as I can. It makes a dramatic difference in how I look and feel. I have more energy when I eat clean than I do when I don't. The idea of cutting down your processed foods and added sugar is a common sense way to do good for your body.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is the only way I eat. As a bodybuilder I can't eat garbage food everything I eat is home made and simple. Complex carbs lean proteins and lots of veggies. Also lots of water with lemon to flush my system out. Eating this way keeps my skin clear and my moods better.
Joanna D.
Eldersburg, MD
I have been getting clean eating for about 2 years . I have found a number or recipes I love in the magazine as well as purchased several kitchens tools due to seeing them , in the publication. In my opinion a must if you have chronic health issues and want to make sure your diet doest contribute to it.
Teresa T.
Reynoldsburg , OH
I have received this magazine for several years and own several Clean Eating cookbooks. I love the concept of good food that's good for you. They have some great recipe ideas. Sometimes I have to alter due to difficulty finding ingredients or to suit my families likes/dislikes. A great magazine for those looking for tasty and healthy recipes!
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Clean eatting is a great way to get healthy and lose weight. it makes you feel good. gives you TONS of energy. there are some really good clean eatting recipes out there.
Betty P.
You would be surprise of what it is considered clean eating. The choices you can make are delicious and this magazine really helps you out without driving yourself crazy and leaving you hungry.
Kayla R.
ROCHESTER, PA
Clean eating is the best thing that has ever happened to my weight. I suggest everyone who is looking to lose weight try this and the recipies. It's life changing.
Sadie J.
It's funny that this is even an item on here. Yes, of course clean eating is great! The healthier option, even though it takes more effort and time (usually).
Alex M.
Parker, CO
This is how you make a lifestyle change to lose weight forever. Forget about dieting because you know that it's temporary. Make the change for life!
Aryam s.
Where can I buy it ???????
Colleen b.
Yucaipa, CA
Is this a monthly publication ? Can you pick this up at a grocery or liquor store ?
Suzanne M.
Favorite restaurants for clean eating?
Sunday C.
Anyone here vegetarians!? Where do you like to eat?