Corinne M.
Corinne M.
I try to follow this as closely as I can. It makes a dramatic difference in how I look and feel. I have more energy when I eat clean than I do when I don't. The idea of cutting down your processed foods and added sugar is a common sense way to do good for your body.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA
I clean eat all the time. It makes me feel so much better about myself and it so healthy for you. Definitely a should do thing.
Teri C.
Teri C.
Talking Rock, GA
Decorator Expert
I have tried the clean eating method and I like how it makes you feel better but it's a little bit expensive for me to do
Sunday C.
Greatest thing i have ever done! Im trying to stay healthy every day. I feel great!
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
I started clean eating a few months ago and I love it! Its difficult at times but it's completely worth it. I started seeing changes in my energy level and so much more. I just felt better. I started off as sort of a diet to go along with a workout program, but by the end of it I didn't want to eat any other way.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Clean eatting is a great way to get healthy and lose weight. it makes you feel good. gives you TONS of energy. there are some really good clean eatting recipes out there.
Sadie J.
Sadie J.
It's funny that this is even an item on here. Yes, of course clean eating is great! The healthier option, even though it takes more effort and time (usually).
Erika J.
Erika J.
I have recently become more focused on clean eating and my life has been dramatically changed because of it. Highly recommended.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Parker, CO
This is how you make a lifestyle change to lose weight forever. Forget about dieting because you know that it's temporary. Make the change for life!
Maby M.
Maby M.
If you are a person on a constant diet or attempting to lose weight, this is the way to go.
It keeps you on track and maintains you at your speed.
Aryam s.
Aryam s.
Where can I buy it ???????
Colleen b.
Colleen b.
Yucaipa, CA
Is this a monthly publication ? Can you pick this up at a grocery or liquor store ?
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.
Favorite restaurants for clean eating?
Sunday C.
Anyone here vegetarians!? Where do you like to eat?