BY CLEAN & EASY

clean + easy Wax Remover Cloth is a reusable non-woven cloths that help prevent wax seepage that can leave your hands sticky. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Destiny S.
This stuff is pretty popular. We have a policy at work where you can return it for a full refund and we haven't had a single person return it. It's not too bad of a price. We sell out almost every week. Definitely would recommend!
April B.
Buffalo, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really easy to use and you never get a strip the wrong size. All you do is unroll the amount you need and there you go. It removes the hair effectively. Decent price, but no wax remover oil to make for a smooth clean finish. If you don't need the oil for clean up and a smooth finish, then this is good to grab.
Ashley R.
Harrison, NJ
I really didn't think I would like this product, but I found my self likening it, I was easy to use and I ended up liking more then I thought I would.
Kayelyn p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I do a lot of waxing professionally and at home. This goes a long way and you can cut them to the length you want.
Xada S.
Salem Illinois
Wasn't bad but didn't wow me either its hard to explain I liked it its not a bad product.
Natasha P.
Muy fácil de limpiar y de aplicar, realiza su trabajo a la perfección, su presentación es de fácil almacenamiento.
Dalgerys A.
This product seemed very good since I have obtained very good results for my home and I love it, it is incredible
Stacy B.
Toronto
You get a lot of uses out of this when you use it at home. They never rip on me and pick up all the wax.