Clean + Easy Soothe Aloe Vera Gel

by Clean & Easy

Clean + Easy soothe soothing aloe vera gel with allantoin. Instantly cools, soothes, and helps reduce irritated or reddened skin associated with waxing.

I saw this in a store recently and was wondering if it has a strong scent? I have Asthma and very sensitive on scents , I was unable to smell it because there was no sample. Also does it feel fresh? Thank you
Start your review of Clean + Easy Soothe Aloe Vera Gel!
Glendale, CA
I LOVE this gel! I use it right after I get my eyebrows or face waxed because I have super sensitive skin and my face becomes red and irritated. This gel truly helps soothe my skin and gets rid of the redness. It feels so refreshing on my face, I highly recommend it to anyone who waxes.
CHANTILLY, VA
We use this at our spa for after threading or waxing to cool the skin front the after irritation. Works well and our clients love it too. There are some who are sensitive to it, so be careful and do a patch test before you apply all over.
Leaves a cooling and refreshing sensation on the skin. Definitely helps promote skin healing and helps avoid irritation and break out post-waxing. Would definitely recommend and purchase again. Happy with the results.
Westfield, NY
I use this after applying wax and sometimes even after shaving and it leaves my skin feeling super soft and no red bumps around the bikini area! Definitely recommend and worth every penny!
Pearl City
thisss is a big help to me , i love it. I didnt have any problems like the others . I dont think it needs to be improved bc its already great and its not that expensive and I recommend this.
New Boston
I will always recommend products to anyone and everyone it’s my my fist to go to it’s smooth it soothe my skin very gentle on any skin .. would always choose first ..totally but it again
After waxing and putting this product is it feels so cool and fresh. It is like a easier product to use. I would improve the scent of it. I use this product about every other week or so. I am very satisfied with this product
I really thought this would not be much different or would even be less effective than regular aloe gel, but it was way better! I loved the scent and it left my skin feeling great and made sure I had no irritation after also! A little on the steeper end of price but I think it’s the brand that made it a great product. Highly recommend for any job from shaving to waxing.
Jonesboro, GA
My mom actually recommended me this. I use it on my stretch marks every other day which is helping even them out. I also use it when I’m on my period I put them on my boobs when they hurt and do a cold compress. Trust me it works.
N Las Vegas, NV
This soothing aloe gel is amazing for after waxing as it helps reduce the redness and any irritation, I think it’s important to use this for after care, especially if you tend to have irritated and red skin after waxing!