BY CLEAN & EASY

Professional pot wax warmer designed to withstand all day use of a busy salon. Scraper bar puts and end to drips and waste and easily swings out of the way when changing wax can. Compact, sleek, design fits anywhere. It's hinged; unbreakable lexan cover keeps the wax clean. It has an adjustable temperature control. It has a thermostatically controlled unit that keeps the wax at the perfect temperature all day. It's lighted on/off switch allows you to check the unit's status at a glance and can fit up to 14oz. Of wax. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
I love this! I'm so glad I purchased this. It works amazing. I bought it online because it's where they have the best deals. They always have cupola available. I have had mine for about 3 years! Everyone should give it a go!
S O.
S O.
Old Hickory, TN
I have this warmer at my salon and I love it because you have a dial and can control the temp, but it heats fast and not too hot. I like the lid, of all things. I like the bubble top.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Ontario, CA
Life wouldn't be the same without it! Makes my life easier and smoothr! Completely worth the cost.
Erays V.
Erays V.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
me encantaria obtener y poder usar este producto! ya que como soy amante de la cera me iria buenisimo con una de estas ademas de que su diseño y estilo se ve bastante moderno y tiene un precio bastante accesible para el publico. Quedaria muy encanta usando este producto!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
I have had this warmer for going on 10 years now. Warms up super fast and is easy to clean.
Hildret A.
Hildret A.
Is too big for me and is to much work and sometimes I heart me and always I need help for use. I have one of these and they are so useful. I use my wax and heat it up and apply when ready.
Sid A.