Clean + Easy Professional Deluxe Pot Wax Starter Kit

by Clean & Easy

Professional wax system for the esthetician.

Is this easy to do on yourself, or should you have someone helping? When you take the wax off does it leave a residue that you need another product to get the remainder off? Also, expensive? And is this the best brand?
Start your review of Clean + Easy Professional Deluxe Pot Wax Starter Kit!
I've never ever tried it but I'll definitely give it ago if it truly cleans my purse in my skin and keep it moist
GUWAHATI, SK BHUYAN ROAD , HOUSE NO 29
Its best and perfect for wax.it gives a smooth use for wax...it brings a changes in skin...it doesnt remain dry
rome
It helped me a lot for what concerns shaving, now my skin is so smooth and I don't forget any hair
Puerto Boyacรก
Super Kit I love to have clean skin and with them everything you can, that wonder ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Un muy buenaso para sentirse totalmente preciosa e hidrata al 100% muy bueeen producto
I have used this a clog times.. I don not like this product and will not recommend