BY CLEAN & EASY

clean + easy Wax Refills are a quick, clean and simple way to remove unwanted hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
April H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I'm not a fan of the roll on wax. I feel that if used on more than one person, it is unsanitary. When using a wax pot, you dispose of the wax stick after each time. You never "double dip" into the wax due to contamination of the product. I would only recommend this product for home use.
Claire S.
Houma, LA
I've been using this for right at 20 years and I think that says it all right there. I bought the kit at Sally beauty supply 20 years ago and buy these refills about every 5-6 years. This stuff is AMAZING! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this. It's a great price too:)!!
Samantha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These work well. They don't stay hot for long outside of the warmer. It's also impossible to really sanitize the heads of you are in a working salon as I am. We have changed to pot wax.
Angélica P.
Okay, i used to have one of this, but my sister just use all of it, so i don't have any idea of what the heck is this, but yeah, two stars
Vanessa A.
La acera es muy buena por que permite sentir frescura en la piel al mismo tiempo se siente la piel suave fresca y como nueva