Personal CareHair RemovalWaxing Kits & SuppliesClean & Easy
clean + easy Deluxe Pot Wax Warmer with FREE Wax

clean + easy Deluxe Pot Wax Warmer with FREE Wax

The clean + easy Deluxe Pot Wax Warmer come with FREE Sensitive Pot Wax!

Where can I buy it? I was looking for it .
Solo quisiera probar este gran producto
Would this product work for waxing my upper lip?
Start your review of clean + easy Deluxe Pot Wax Warmer with FREE Wax!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer W.
Bennington, NE
Love Clean and easy. Been using it for over 20 years! Wouldn't use anything else. It does tend to get messy but thank goodness for good remover products!
Isa C.
Miami
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow me fascina este producto es muy fácil de usar. Y sobre todo no mancha y protege la piel. Durante el uso me encanto. Lo volvería a comprar. Lo amo.
María Gabriela R.
charlotte
This product is extraordinary helps a lot for those moments when you want to look very beautiful but without spending so much money
Zadiyat C.
Bronx, NY
One of my life’s best purchases. This waxing pot is a lifesaver. I use it at least every other week to wax my upper lip, chin and under arms. Using hard wax is so easy and has no mess.
Traci G.
Yuma, AZ
I used this warmer and wax in my salon for 4 years and it was great. Very easy to switch out the wax and easy to clean up. Doesn't take too long to heat up and stays at a consistent temperature all day. I would recommend this to any salon owner.
Tiffany B.
Toledo, OH
Saves a ton of money and works great. No more overpriced salon for me. I love it and the money we save!
Kahlil W.
This is the best wax pot ever it’s also good for my small business wax job it helps a lot and good for on the go
Sofía R.
I like the product Good Andrés work Good I love it Good Really Good Good Good Ver good
Brianna R.
ellenton
It’s easy to use and gets a lot of hair of and make you really smooth I recommend this product
Amy G.
El paso Tx
Easy to use and doesn’t make a mess. Really leaves your skin super soft and hairless