BY CLEAN & EASY

Roller heads. see more...

Keely T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product was great and super easy to use! Its so much better when you're able to do it yourself! This is one of my favorite products & company! Very easy to find. Very worth it! And very long lasting!
Elise M.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is really really great. I have used it in the past and I works user it again. My friends enjoy it too.
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Sara Armstrong V.
Provo , UT
Great Product excellent quality always!! I love it , I recommend always, good Price great !!
Reba B.
Elkins, WV
Works great, use it all the time. Recommend by a friend & makes hair removal so much easier
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Solía ​​odiar la depilación con cera, pero este producto hace que sea tan fácil y menos doloroso de lo que hubiera pensado. Yo diría que probar este producto, pero todo el mundo es diferente, usted todavía puede odiar depilación!
KaylaMay E.
Durham
I used to hate waxing but this product makes it so easy and less painful than I would have ever thought. I would say try this product, but everyone is different, you still might hate waxing!
Jimmy W.
Danville, KY
This system makes waxing so quick and much less painful than your average strip wax. It makes up for the price of the wax by ensuring a quicker service and thus more money for less work!
Christy K.
Excellent product , I love it , I recommend every time I see it on a shelf ... fascinated 100%.
These do the job that they are supposed to. Not expensive and they last a decent amount of time
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Does it hurt?
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Never tried waxing on my own before and this looks like a cheap, decent product. What would be recommended for my eyebrows?
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
How well does this work compared to other brand??
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
Como funciona esta cera? Hay que calentarla? O es crema?