Add a Photo

By CLEAN & EASY
#238 in Waxing Kits
clean + easy Brazilian Pot Wax was specifically designed for the Brazilian Bikini wax technique, the latest trend in hair removal.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Hermitage, TN

I wax every week maybe two weeks on my list my eyebrows grow really fast in my bikini line need to stay shaves and waxed with a nice and clean
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Los Angeles, CA

It's like having your own spa plus it works pretty good I would totally recommend this product and use it . It's the best thing ever
raina c.
raina c.
Orlando, FL

Its a ok product for me !! u apply and let it dry and can peel it off without using any wax strips or paper it hardens after applying .I feel its not very comfortable to use and is not that good in performance well maybe i need a little more practice i don't know but i would preffer normal hot wax still !!!
Jailine D.
Jailine D.

This Brazilian wax is very good, effective, fantastic is a product with a lot of quality I recommend it.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Stevens Point, WI

This works really well. I was recommended this from a friend of mine and I would recommend it to all of you!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Pico Rivera, CA

This machine is amazing. I love going to the nail salon and using this because it drys my nails so quick.
Nosh W.
Nosh W.
Lithonia, GA

What exactly is this used for?

Join Now