BY CLEAN & EASY

clean + easy Brazilian Pot Wax was specifically designed for the Brazilian Bikini wax technique, the latest trend in hair removal. see more...

Randilyn D.
Herriman, UT
Fav Brazilian wax option there is. Doesn’t pull off excess skin if done right and it’s fairly affordable. Works exactly as described and means I save myself money and embarrassment going to someone to do it for me.
raina c.
Sandy springs, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Its a ok product for me !! u apply and let it dry and can peel it off without using any wax strips or paper it hardens after applying .I feel its not very comfortable to use and is not that good in performance well maybe i need a little more practice i don't know but i would preffer normal hot wax still !!!
Crystal S.
Hermitage, TN
I wax every week maybe two weeks on my list my eyebrows grow really fast in my bikini line need to stay shaves and waxed with a nice and clean
Cindy R.
Los Angeles, CA
It's like having your own spa plus it works pretty good I would totally recommend this product and use it . It's the best thing ever
Oksana D.
1,705 reviews
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
If you’re going to take the plunge and get a do it yourself wax, this is the one. Safe, easy, and very effective.
Miranda D.
Stevens Point, WI
This works really well. I was recommended this from a friend of mine and I would recommend it to all of you!
Yensi S.
Dania beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Súper bueno este producto me encanta y lo he usado muchísimo lo recomiendo mucho para todos muy buena calidad
Jailine D.
This Brazilian wax is very good, effective, fantastic is a product with a lot of quality I recommend it.
Jennifer G.
Pico Rivera, CA
This machine is amazing. I love going to the nail salon and using this because it drys my nails so quick.
Nosh W.
Conyers, GA
What exactly is this used for?

Amazon