Clean & Easy Barezilian Full Body Wax

by Clean & Easy

NULL

has anyone tired this product??? how well do you like it ? and does it work and how painful
Start your review of Clean & Easy Barezilian Full Body Wax!
johanna M.
San Francisco De Macoris, urbanizacion los maestros,narcizo gonzalez
Ideal pata deshacerte de ese bello no deseado,depilación suave y comoda lo puedes hacer en casa sin necesidad de ir a ningún lado .
Jessica B.
Leland, NC
Compared to the acai blend wax, this is fantastic hard wax. It made nice strips and was not as sticky and took no time to dry. It's great
yacziri P.
oklahomacity
This is my favorite hard wax, I have very dry sensitive skin and this is the only wax that doesn’t break me out afterwards. The scent alone is enough reason to buy it but the functionality of it is the real reason.
Precious R.
I love this hard wax! Not only is it affordable but easy to apply and good for sensitive skin! I am definitely buying more when I run out