CLEAN Cool Cotton uploaded by Ashleigh L.CLEAN Cool Cotton uploaded by Lauren B.

BY CLEAN

CLEAN Cool Cotton is a light, refreshing scent that captures the freshness of sun-dried linens and the crisp smell of a cool breeze. The carefree quality that defines this fragrance marries the simple touches of nature clear blue skies, beaming rays of sunshine, and the soothing texture of clean, soft cotton to create a desirable, simple scent. Notes of bergamot drift among hints of sparkling mandarin, crisp green apple, lemon zest, cotton accord, mint, and peach notes. The result is an understated and distinctive fragrance that exudes feelings of comfort, simplicity, and pureness. Notes: Italian Bergamot, Crisp Green Apple, Lemon Zest, Mimosa Blossom, Cooling Mint, Fresh Cotton Accord, Creamy Musks, Peach Skin, Amber Droplet. Style: Fresh. Airy. Sparkling. see more...

Ashleigh L.
Portland, NY
Review for: CLEAN Cool Cotton more...
I heard about this perfume through a close friend and decided to pick up a sample to try it out. I like clean scents, who doesn’t?? Cool Cotton exceeded my expectations. It’s soft and not too heavy, long lasting and refreshing. For those who love to not only be clean but smell clean, these scents are for you!
Tiffany K.
Vancouver, WA
This is not my favorite Clean Scent. I will wear it on occasion but I have to be in just the right mood. It's pretty masculine and heavily scented. I think it needs to be a touch lighter and a touch more sweet to really smell like nice fresh laundry. I love all the notes in this fragrance but to me they just don't come together in a way that makes me want to wear them. I don't find it "understated" at all.
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
I love the way these scents smell! So fresh and simple and, well, clean! I got a rollerball set with 4 other CLEAN scents and I simply adore it. The packaging is also beautiful!