Skin CareFacial SkincareFace WipesClean & Clear
Clean & Clear Truly Gentle 3-in-1 Facial Wipes

Clean & Clear™ Truly Gentle 3-in-1 Facial Wipes

Clean & Clear® Truly Gentle 3-in-1 Facial Wipes effectively and gently remove impurities and makeup, whilst the skin–loving, mineral enriched and alcohol-free formula helps to keep skin soft and nourished. Effectively and gently removes impurities and even make-up. Clean, soft, nourished skin in one easy step. Removes makeup, even waterproof mascara. Enriched with skin loving minerals. Soft wipes are alcohol and soap-free. Suitable for even sensitive skin. Dermatologically tested

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clean & Clear™ Truly Gentle 3-in-1 Facial Wipes!
Erin K.
Midlothian, VA
I like these clean and clear wipes. They are great to get make up off of your face. They are a quick things to do right before bed when I’m in a rush to go to sleep. I would recommend making sure that you get all the make up off your face!
breonna G.
Danville, AR
This is some really good wipes. They do work good. They dont rip easy and I would buy them again. They do dry out fast though so make sure you keep the package closed .
ashley N.
Spring Lake, NC
very inexpensive and works good. some face wipes burn my eyes and skin but these were pretty gentle
Vanessa W.
Bronx, NY
Doesn’t leave my face irritated is good at removing makeup without sparing too much and overall is a pretty good purchase
Caila G.
Marrero, LA
Love this product! I love it because it is inexpensive and works well! One wipe will completely remove all the make up on my face. It leaves a clean scent and leaves my face feeling clean as well. I can find this product in any makeup aisle. The only issue I have with this product is that when I remove my eye makeup it will slightly burn if it gets in eyes. If it does it quickly subsides. Overall I would recommend!
Naeema R.
I absolutely love this product!Its awesome!These wipes are my go to.The packaging is nice.Something I do wish is that it can with more product.Best part is that it’s cheap and affordable.i think there can be room for improvement but overall it’s great!!!!!
sheyanne M.
winston salem
These are strong enough to remove makeup and oils, yet gentle enough not to be abrasive to the face. I use these when I travel
amanda M.
Coatesville, PA
These makeup remover wipes work realy good, they remove my .makeup nice and smooth. You dont have to wipe hard at all like alot of remover wipes
Meghan A.
I love these! They are truly gentle and do not irritate my face as much as the other brands do. It takes my makeup right off and leaves my face feeling normal. I like these a lot and would recommend giving them a try.
Devon S.
Hernando, MS
I got these in a sample pack and ended up really liking them. I would definitely recommend them.

Looking for your answer?