Clean & Clear(R) Advantage(R) Acne Cleanser Cleansers 5 Fl Oz uploaded by Olives S.Clean & Clear(R) Advantage(R) Acne Cleanser Cleansers 5 Fl Oz uploaded by Roseddy Piña D.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Salicylic Acid Acne Medication Treats & Helps Prevent Breakouts As You Wash see more...

Clean & Clear(R) Advantage(R) Acne Cleanser Cleansers 5 Fl Oz
  • "I usually don't break out too bad, but this helps keep any of the break outs away." in 2 reviews
  • "Love this I use it every night!, makes me feel clean and refreshed well worth the price in my opinion, Smell is great doesn't harm my sensitive skin what so ever!, Happy with this product!." in 1 review
  • "Very strong smelling, my skin is sensitive and it wasn't gentle enough for my liking. " in 1 review
Celyna N.
Los Angeles, CA
My friend accidentally purchased this product for me, because she thought it was a regular face wash, so I thought I'd give it a try, since I get period pimples every month and scarring on my chin, so I thought hey, what the heck, and I have not been more satisfied in any other product it really works well for my skin I use it twice a week, so my skin won't dry out and Moisturize right after.
Ju-Ju M.
Round Lake, IL
This cleanser was good at cleaning my skin but didn't do much for my acne. After using it made my face feel clean but it was also very drying. After a few weeks of using this product I decided that I wanted to try something else for my acne. Perhaps someone with different skin would find this product useful.
Ashley B.
Clearwater, FL
I love clean and clear products, out of my entire teenage years I've had a hard time finding products that actually worked and got rid of my acne when i was 16 i tried clean and clear and have been stuck with it ever nice (20 now) It's the only product I'll use now and i highly recommend it to anyone.
Shelby H.
Sunset Beach, NC
I've been using this product for years and I have never found another acne facial cleaner that does such an amazing job like this one does! Its my absolute favorite! It keeps my face clear without making my face feel dry and rough. I use it every other day and it does the job! I love this product
Manasee B.
I like this! It's a creamy texture and pleasant smell. It claims that with daily use for a week acne will start disappearing - and I feel that it's true. It does diminish the size and appearance of any sudden annoying zits within a few uses. I love to use this when I feel my skin breaking out.
Andrea B.
Compton, CA
I have other products that I use regularly for my skin care routine, but I am never without this clean and clear product. We all have those days when you get those annoying bumps that just ruin you day and make you self conscious, well thanks to this I have less of those days.
Genesis D.
I liked this cleanser. It is a good cleanser and since I have combination skin. I don't use this regularly only use it when I have any breakouts. The texture of this cleanser is creamy but it does leathers up and little goes a long way. Recommend it for acne prone skin.
Christi R.
Keithville, LA
Clean and Clear acne cleanser is great for my preteens skin. It has helped keep her breakouts to a minimum and helped clear up break outs that she had before using it. It is a great price and good value for skin care. It is a staple for skin care in our household.
Kathleen B.
This is the only product that has worked for my skin! I have tried many other products and continued to break out. If I go a few days without using the face wash, I start breaking out which is how I know it works great! I've got my sister hooked on it now too.
Victoria P.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this face wash. The clean pore sensation after washing is wonderful. Very good for acne prone skin types. I was a repeat user before switching to another clean and clear product from the same line. Will buy this again after finishing my current product.