BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Essie R.
Essie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the warming sensation on my face. It feels like to opens my pores for a deep deep clean. This is one of the best facial washes from the drug store I have bought. I do plan on repurchasing this.
Latda P.
Latda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my #1 go to in school when I was in sports and coming home with such dirty and oily skin from all the sweating and running from my after school activities. It little beads really help scrub all the dirty that's in your pores and helps tightening your skin. It does leave your skin a bit dry afterwards but a little moisturizer doesn't hurt anyone. It kept my acne at bay, leaving my skin nice and soft without any blemishes
Shanice W.
Shanice W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always using a scrub for my face , I use this one twice a week so my skin doesn't dry out from scrubs. This is my favorite scrub and I love the brand . It definitely works the way you would need a scrub to work for your face . I would recommend this product to anybody who's looking for a scrub . You can also compare it to the St. Ives brand if you're looking for a second option .
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Independence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have tried this when I was having an acne flare up. Very simple and easy to use. I found it at Target. Did not really change the state of my acne and when I stopped using it, it felt like my breakout got a lot worse. Maybe that's a coincidence, but it's really turned me off to Clean and Clear's products. It smells really good and the packaging is colorful. Wouldn't honestly use it again.
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this back in high school years ago when I had perfectly good skin just because everyone around me was going through puberty and using it, so a few times of using this product and little acne bumps started to surface all over my face when I had never been through a single stage of breakouts since I had a clean diet and never wore makeup.. ruined my face
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Port Royal, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that it is warming which really feels like you're face is getting a deep clean. I honestly don't break out often, however, I don't think that this product actually makes a huge difference to me. It is affordable which is great. Maybe I'm not purchasing the right product for my skin because my boyfriend does like this product and says it helps.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Columbus
Love the warming sensation that it gives! I grabbed this when I was on vacation and using sunscreen every day causing my face to get super oily. I don't normally have breakouts and wanted something small, so I picked this up. It helped take my oily acne away and also helped to remove the dead skin from my face when I started to peel. I love this!
Randi S.
Randi S.
Radcliff, KY
i find this stuff not too good for me personaly it just caused me to break out more ......... i dont really like it i bought it once and didnt enjoy it . its affordable but i wouldn't buy it again .! it just to me wast worth the monney spent on it and didnt do what it was suposed to it made my situation worse
Ashley💄🖤 F.
Ashley💄🖤 F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this from my local drugstore and it really does help with my pores. I use this pretty often and I'm so thankful for buying it. The packaging is pretty standard really nothing special but the qualities did fit my expectations. I would recommend this for people that struggle with larger pores.
Whitney E.
Whitney E.
Midland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went to Target to originally buy some other cleanser, I ended up buying this one and it is seriously the best daily cleanser for my oily skin. It doesn't dry my skin out at all, and I can use it daily to prevent any break outs or blackheads. Would recommend to anyone with combination to oily skin.
Noeli R.
Noeli R.
Este producto es para todo tipo de piel???