BY CLEAN & CLEAR #87 in Body Scrub

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lydia S.
Independence , MO
Have tried this when I was having an acne flare up. Very simple and easy to use. I found it at Target. Did not really change the state of my acne and when I stopped using it, it felt like my breakout got a lot worse. Maybe that's a coincidence, but it's really turned me off to Clean and Clear's products. It smells really good and the packaging is colorful. Wouldn't honestly use it again.
Amber N.
Galloway, OH
Love the warming sensation that it gives! I grabbed this when I was on vacation and using sunscreen every day causing my face to get super oily. I don't normally have breakouts and wanted something small, so I picked this up. It helped take my oily acne away and also helped to remove the dead skin from my face when I started to peel. I love this!
Megs S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I like this stuff because I only need to use a little bit, because it goes a long way. Its really gentle on my skin, and really effective. I use a clean & clear moisturizer afterwards for a really smooth finish! I love Clean&Clear, I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Miranda💋 R.
It kept my acne at bay, leaving my skin nice and soft without any blemishes I love the warming sensation on my face. It feels like to opens my pores for a deep deep clean. This is one of the best facial washes from the drug store I have bought. I do plan on repurchasing this.
Kanchan S.
Clean & Clear Warming Daily Pore Scrub is what I thought is not what it is. you can feel little granules while scrubbing, but not very effective, might be good for sensitive skin, not up to my expectations. I think will not.
Olbin G.
Manassas, VA
Clean and clear were good but I often my skin felt a little dry after I washed my face with it. Additional lotion was needed after but that felt like I was adding a dust collector cream to a clear face I just washed.
Meggan S.
I wasn't wild about the warming feeling.  I like to cold, refreshing feeling when I am cleaning my face.  It seemed a bit harsh though I did use the entire bottle.  It did seem to work well for acne.
Brooke H.
This stuff feels so neat when you put it on your skin. And so refreshing when you start to rub it in I would highly recommend this stuff to anyone and it's not spendy in anyway ! Great way for your face to feel fresh and clean
Sasha B.
Riverdale, MD
I used this product in a pinch. My usual brand wasn't available but I needed a face scrub pronto. The actual wash process feels invigorating and cleansing. I'm not sure how much it actually worked. Didn't seem to slow breakouts or anything.
Suzann R.
Jacksonville, FL
I am all over the place with some scrubs but I love the warming this has when I am in the shower in the morning..  It was a good price and I am a repeat user.  I purchased this at Walmart.
Noeli R.
Este producto es para todo tipo de piel???