BY CLEAN & CLEAR #64 in Makeup Remover

This oil-free dual-phase formula gently and effectively dissolves all traces of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara, while soothing the delicate skin around your eyes with cucumber extracts and conditioners leaving it smoothing and clean.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Makeup Removal

Directions:

Shake the bottle well before each use. You’ll know you shook it enough when the liquid goes from clear to cloudy. Soak a cotton ball or pad with the eye makeup remover and gently swipe over closed eyelids. Gently rinse with warm water.

Water (eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Poloxamer 182, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Allantoin, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract.

• I have crazy sensitive eyes, I don't even wear waterproof...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth it or good?2 Answers
  • Where's I can buy it? I want it 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "If you must wear waterproof mascara, this is a reasonably priced makeup remover for everyday use." in 2 reviews
  • "This helps dissolve everything from eyeshadow to waterproof mascara without being harsh on your eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great product for make up lovers that want every single bit of it after a long day !" in 1 review
Julian S.
Atoka, TN
I love this product it takes off all your makeup in one swipe. It’s very gentle and works great for the price. I used it for the first time and was actually surprised that I loved it as much as I did. It was nice.
Marianne S.
Cobourg, ['', 'ON', '']
This takes off even waterproof mascara with almost no effort. I use a cotton round and hold it on my eyes for about 15 seconds and literally everything just slides right off with no pulling or tugging. Just be sure to shake the bottle to mix the product.
kari r.
biloxi, MS
Its okay. I wish it removed eye makeup better. It takes a lot to remove stubborn makeup. Best if used woth a cotton ball or soft cloth.
cindy W.
Toronto, ON
This is my second bottle and it does a great job at removing eye makeup. You may need a second rub if you’ve got all waterproof makeup on but it’s a great value for the amount and efficacy. One thing I don’t like is the oiliness of it, and the fact it doesn’t have a small opening so the amount you’re pouring may be too much. 8.5/10
Sophie K.
I have used it for years already. Absolutely love it!
This is really quick and easy to use. It works for eye makeup that can be stubborn. It just needs to be followed by a good cleanser as it is quite drying and leaves residue. Not greasy at all. H8ghly recommended!
Emily P.
Ottawa
Terrible product. It stings my eyes and barely removes any makeup. It is also very oily. I always have a ton of makeup left on my eyelashes after using this and I don’t even use waterproof mascara.
Rachelle D.
Ajax, ON
Gentle, fast, accurate. One of the best makeup removers for its price/ I love it! It doesn’t irritate my sensitive eyes but takes off my hard stuck on mascara! Works perfect
April M.
Fernandina, FL
This is a great product. Removes my eye makeup every time and is gentle on sensitive skin. I usually buy it at walmart while running errands and shopping
Sinead D.
gainsborough
This product is perfect for getting makeup off at the end of the night when you have no effort to go fully exfoliate your face, all you have to do is put some on some cotton and swipe it off your face, sometimes it will take just one swipe and that area will be free from dirt and makeup
Mira N.
Brampton
Very oily
Not a good quality it ddnt do its purpose
It was less than average
Did not meet my expectations
Got it from a drugstore good value but not the best eye makeup remover i have used before
I would make it less oily
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Is this product worth it or good?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where's I can buy it? I want it
Michelle E.
I have crazy sensitive eyes, I don't even wear waterproof mascara bc I haven't been able to find remover gentle enough. Is this easy to wash away, and still clean well? Does it burn at all?