BY CLEAN & CLEAR #52 in Makeup Remover

This oil-free dual-phase formula gently and effectively dissolves all traces of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara, while soothing the delicate skin around your eyes with cucumber extracts and conditioners leaving it smoothing and clean.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Makeup Removal

Directions:

Shake the bottle well before each use. You’ll know you shook it enough when the liquid goes from clear to cloudy. Soak a cotton ball or pad with the eye makeup remover and gently swipe over closed eyelids. Gently rinse with warm water.

Water (eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Poloxamer 182, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Allantoin, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract.

• I have crazy sensitive eyes, I don't even wear waterproof...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth it or good?2 Answers
  • Where's I can buy it? I want it 1 Answers
Clean & Clear® Soothing Eye Makeup Remover
  • "If you must wear waterproof mascara, this is a reasonably priced makeup remover for everyday use." in 2 reviews
  • "This helps dissolve everything from eyeshadow to waterproof mascara without being harsh on your eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great product for make up lovers that want every single bit of it after a long day !" in 1 review
Vanessa V.
Vaughan, ON
MY HOLY GRAIL FOR EYE MAKEUP REMOVERS!!! I go through a bottle every couple months. So affordable and worth every penny. I enjoy that it's not so oily, but still smooth enough to leave the skin soft. Can't go wrong with this stuff!
Saniya U.
Canada ON
The works like magic and gets the job done

I use it for days where I'm lazy and don't want to wash my face
Amber P.
Zephyr
Does it's job, got all of my eye makeup off no problem. Cheaper drug store product, good value, but at any drugstore
Jeyashree A.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this simply because it was the cheapest option at my grocery store. I wanted something to remove makeup stains on an old item of clothing. It worked beautifully on the stains, and is also a fantastic all around makeup remover!
Kayla S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Does exactly what it is suppose to! Does a great job at removing eye makeup. Even my waterproof liquid eyeliner. Doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Love this stuff!
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
This has become my every day eye makeup remover. I never used to always use oil free makeup remover until I sent my boyfriend to the store to buy it for me. He bought me this, which is great because he did buy one that claims it's oil free! However I can take one look at this product and tell about 30% of it is oil, as oil separates and it's very evident its present in this product. Though the labelling is misleading, it has still become apart of my routine and I will continue to purchase it.
Sophie K.
I have used it for years already. Absolutely love it!
This is really quick and easy to use. It works for eye makeup that can be stubborn. It just needs to be followed by a good cleanser as it is quite drying and leaves residue. Not greasy at all. H8ghly recommended!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Clean & Clear Soothing Eye Makeup Remover is a god send in my skin care. I also have the older makeup remover. Easy open and apply. Gets off what soap usually doesn't. I usually go to Walmart or Dollar General since they are local. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a low price cleaner.
Whitney C.
Harrisburg
Sometimes at the end of a long day, ladies, you just want all that eye makeup gone so you can relax. This product removes most of your makeup in one swipe! It's simple and not harsh on my eye areas like other makeup removal brands.
Cailey A.
Kitchener, ON
My all time favourite eye makeup remover. Have purchased over and over again. Does such a good job at getting makeup off, especially since I wear a lot of eyeshadow and eyeliner. I use it on my face too before using a cleanser. Though it's a little greasy, still my favourite especially for the price.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
KARLA G.
Where's I can buy it? I want it
Michelle E.
I have crazy sensitive eyes, I don't even wear waterproof mascara bc I haven't been able to find remover gentle enough. Is this easy to wash away, and still clean well? Does it burn at all?