BY CLEAN & CLEAR #64 in Makeup Remover

This oil-free dual-phase formula gently and effectively dissolves all traces of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara, while soothing the delicate skin around your eyes with cucumber extracts and conditioners leaving it smoothing and clean.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Makeup Removal

Directions:

Shake the bottle well before each use. You’ll know you shook it enough when the liquid goes from clear to cloudy. Soak a cotton ball or pad with the eye makeup remover and gently swipe over closed eyelids. Gently rinse with warm water.

Water (eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Poloxamer 182, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Allantoin, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract.

• I have crazy sensitive eyes, I don't even wear waterproof...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth it or good?2 Answers
  • Where's I can buy it? I want it 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "If you must wear waterproof mascara, this is a reasonably priced makeup remover for everyday use." in 2 reviews
  • "This helps dissolve everything from eyeshadow to waterproof mascara without being harsh on your eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great product for make up lovers that want every single bit of it after a long day !" in 1 review
zaida d.
Fort bragg , CA
Dissolves mascara nicely without rubbing your eyes too hard. it is a good product i have tried many different kinds of makeup remover things and i really liked this brand products
Samantha Q.
Holloman Afb, NM
I love this cleaner takes off the dirt and makeup off my skin. It not only takes it off but it moisturizers my face so well! my face feels clean and refresh when I'm done. I absolutely love this product an wi uld recommend it 10x
Stacie G.
Diberville, MS
This make-up remover is nothing special. Its ok, but nothing to wfite home to mama about. It made my skin feel oily. But it did take the make-up off pretty well.
Kaitlin S.
This makeup remover is what I use when that pesky mascara just won't come off. Effective and quick. Leaves a slightly soapy after feel, would recommend following up with another facial cleanser.
Marianne C.
Telford, PA
Burns my eye lids, under eyes n cheeks. Makes my vision blurry. Like the container wish more companies used them but sensitive skin people this isn't for you.
Sydnee I.
Garrett, IN
I use this for when I take off my makeup after a long tiring day. I like to use this product because it cleans off almost every spot on my eyes from my makeup.
Lalanda B.
Springfield Gardens, NY
This is my holy grill. it take your makeup off completely leaving ur face very moisturize. I always make sure I'm stocked up on this so I will never run out.
Marianna M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Eyes are the most delicate part of our face. I love this product because it takes care of my eyer when i used it. It removes all makeup without being rough!
Annie T.
Milwaukee, WI
I used to use this all the time in high school and it got the job done but I don't wear as much eye makeup anymore and don't need such a specialized cleanser
Megan D.
Warsaw, KY
I love this stuff. I use it every night before I go to bed. I don't wear a lot of eye makeup but if I did I would use this knowing it could take it all off.
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Is this product worth it or good?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where's I can buy it? I want it
Michelle E.
I have crazy sensitive eyes, I don't even wear waterproof mascara bc I haven't been able to find remover gentle enough. Is this easy to wash away, and still clean well? Does it burn at all?