BY CLEAN & CLEAR #52 in Makeup Remover

This oil-free dual-phase formula gently and effectively dissolves all traces of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara, while soothing the delicate skin around your eyes with cucumber extracts and conditioners leaving it smoothing and clean.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Makeup Removal

Directions:

Shake the bottle well before each use. You’ll know you shook it enough when the liquid goes from clear to cloudy. Soak a cotton ball or pad with the eye makeup remover and gently swipe over closed eyelids. Gently rinse with warm water.

Water (eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Poloxamer 182, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Allantoin, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract.

• I have crazy sensitive eyes, I don't even wear waterproof...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth it or good?2 Answers
  • Where's I can buy it? I want it 1 Answers
Clean & Clear® Soothing Eye Makeup Remover
  • "If you must wear waterproof mascara, this is a reasonably priced makeup remover for everyday use." in 2 reviews
  • "This helps dissolve everything from eyeshadow to waterproof mascara without being harsh on your eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great product for make up lovers that want every single bit of it after a long day !" in 1 review
Tay l.
Orlando, FL
Simply removes makeup. This is the brand I use everyday This is one of the less costly brands although it works just as well, I will continue to purchase these makeup wipes.
Gabriela P.
Fontana, CA
This product is amazing! It removes my eye makeup really easily. I really recommend this product bc it does it's job. I have tried others but still leave makeup residues. Also, it smells really good!
Katie M.
Anderson, CA
Removes makeup well, but I'm just not a fan of the greasy feeling it leaves me on my skin. If you must wear waterproof mascara, this is a reasonably priced makeup remover for everyday use.
madeline m.
West Des Moines, IA
While this product did irritate my eyes at some point, I think that This product did very well for it's price range. I would definitely buy this product again and suggest that you do too.
Jennifer S.
Adamsville, TN
I have VERY sensitive skin, prone to breakouts etc., but this product has never caused a breakout or irritation. Reasonably priced compared to other specialty "sensitive skin care" lines.
Cera E.
I usually just take my makeup off with baby wipes as its easier, however I recently purchased this and was surprised at the smaller number of breakouts I've been having. It often leaves my face sticky feeling
I recommend this if you have acne prone skin
I LOVE this make up remover, no scrubbing required, I use a qtip after applying mascara and clean up any spots needed. It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily and dries quickly.
Rena E.
Next to buying the expensive removers from a beauty store is rather keep this on hand all the time. After a long day at work, a couple of swipes and it comes right off.
sapphire c.
This product is awesome I love it and continue to use it !!!!! it's a great eye remover and very affordable I'm very sensitive so I use this cause it's great on my skin.
Kayla S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Does exactly what it is suppose to! Does a great job at removing eye makeup. Even my waterproof liquid eyeliner. Doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Love this stuff!
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
KARLA G.
Where's I can buy it? I want it
Michelle E.
I have crazy sensitive eyes, I don't even wear waterproof mascara bc I haven't been able to find remover gentle enough. Is this easy to wash away, and still clean well? Does it burn at all?