BY CLEAN & CLEAR #55 in Makeup Remover

This oil-free dual-phase formula gently and effectively dissolves all traces of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara, while soothing the delicate skin around your eyes with cucumber extracts and conditioners leaving it smoothing and clean.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Makeup Removal

Directions:

Shake the bottle well before each use. You’ll know you shook it enough when the liquid goes from clear to cloudy. Soak a cotton ball or pad with the eye makeup remover and gently swipe over closed eyelids. Gently rinse with warm water.

Water (eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Poloxamer 182, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Allantoin, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract.

• I have crazy sensitive eyes, I don't even wear waterproof...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth it or good?2 Answers
  • Where's I can buy it? I want it 1 Answers
Clean & Clear® Soothing Eye Makeup Remover
  • "If you must wear waterproof mascara, this is a reasonably priced makeup remover for everyday use." in 2 reviews
  • "This helps dissolve everything from eyeshadow to waterproof mascara without being harsh on your eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great product for make up lovers that want every single bit of it after a long day !" in 1 review
Lucinda S.
Ankeny, IA
I use this every day to remove my mascara - the only make up I consistently wear every day. I feel like it helps moisturize the skin around my eyes as I use it. There's also little no scent, what is there is very light and pleasant.
Karyzma L.
The oil free wipes are really nice because then you don't get extra oil and bacteria on your skin and the rest of the washes are very good at keeping the skin clean
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
I purchased this originally because it was the cheapest option. I needed something to remove waterproof mascara and this is a great makeup remover. This eye makeup remover is super effective and cleaning off waterproof mascara.
Leslie S.
This makeup remover is good and gets the job done without stinging my eyes. it is gentle and not harsh. It met my expectations and does a great job. I would recommend it to my friends
Tiffany J.
Blanco, TX
This is one I will probably be adding back into my grocery list. Have only used them once but liked how well they took off my waterproof mascara and makeup. Generally good priced. I've bought them at Walmart.
Kayla C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the main makeup remover I use. I put it on a wash cloth or a face or nail pad and it removes the makeup almost immediately. It is in a bottle and I just pour a little on it and it wipes it right off!
Alice S.
Very good make up remover, removes all waterproof make up thoroughly, I do feel the need to rinse off my face afterwards because I don't like the way it leaves my skin feeling.
Emily W.
Great price point and eye make remover is critical in your skin care routine! This helps dissolve everything from eyeshadow to waterproof mascara without being harsh on your eyes. The skin around the eyes is very delicate and so you do not want to scrub off your eye makeup, this is a great product that will help you gently remove it.
Tay l.
Orlando, FL
Simply removes makeup. This is the brand I use everyday This is one of the less costly brands although it works just as well, I will continue to purchase these makeup wipes.
Jeyashree A.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this simply because it was the cheapest option at my grocery store. I wanted something to remove makeup stains on an old item of clothing. It worked beautifully on the stains, and is also a fantastic all around makeup remover!
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
KARLA G.
Where's I can buy it? I want it
Michelle E.
I have crazy sensitive eyes, I don't even wear waterproof mascara bc I haven't been able to find remover gentle enough. Is this easy to wash away, and still clean well? Does it burn at all?