BY CLEAN & CLEAR #55 in Makeup Remover

This oil-free dual-phase formula gently and effectively dissolves all traces of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara, while soothing the delicate skin around your eyes with cucumber extracts and conditioners leaving it smoothing and clean.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Makeup Removal

Directions:

Shake the bottle well before each use. You’ll know you shook it enough when the liquid goes from clear to cloudy. Soak a cotton ball or pad with the eye makeup remover and gently swipe over closed eyelids. Gently rinse with warm water.

Water (eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Poloxamer 182, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Allantoin, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract.

• I have crazy sensitive eyes, I don't even wear waterproof...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth it or good?2 Answers
  • Where's I can buy it? I want it 1 Answers
Clean & Clear® Soothing Eye Makeup Remover
  • "If you must wear waterproof mascara, this is a reasonably priced makeup remover for everyday use." in 2 reviews
  • "This helps dissolve everything from eyeshadow to waterproof mascara without being harsh on your eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great product for make up lovers that want every single bit of it after a long day !" in 1 review
Stacey O.
Troy, OH
Great for removing all your eye makeup. Very gentle and don't have to rub and run to get your mascara or eye liner off. Decent price also so won't break the bank. I would recommend this to anyone for removing eye makeup
Wilnorly P.
Realmente lo siento aceitoso debe agitarlo bien para que se una esa dos fasse lo que me gusta es que puedo fácilmente quitar mi delineador sin remover tanto y que no irrita mis ojos como otros
JYL C.
I use waterproof mascara and have to use this product like 3 times to make sure all of my makeup is off. It could be the way I take off my eye makeup but even after I wash my face I still look like a raccoon.
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
Very great and effective make up remover not overly harsh and wont burn your skin or have a strong smell very affordable and leaves skin clean fresh and smooth have made gift baskets to give to family and friends during birthdays and holidays
Marie M.
Dardanelle, AR
Works well with most eye makeup. I have found that if I am wearing a product that is designed to last 12+ hours, I have more difficulty removing it than my other products. overall seems to work fairly well.
Jennifer M.
I love this set. The morning burst is refreshing and cleanses really well. The night cleansing wash is really, it washes away all the left over makeup, dirt and build up from the day. I love that they are in the pump, it makes them easy to use.
Lateshia S.
Easy to use. No mess and compact container. Great if your in a rush and need something quick and efficient. I'd get family and friends to try especially the ones always on the go.
Shawntel E.
Carlinville, IL
I have tried out different types of eye makeup removers and this one works great! the biggest problem I have is removing mascara but this product worked amazingly and left no traces of eye makeup at all. I would highly recommend this product
Kimberly A.
Saint Cloud, FL
I like the convenience of the wipes because when two little ones it's sometimes hard to find a minute to finish my daily bathroom routines. It's one of the most affordable brands on the market and as a mother on a budget that really helps.
Brooke W.
Clean and clear makeup wipes make my life so easy. I don't have to spend a lot of time washing my face when I am tired after a long day; i just grab a wipe and I'm done.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
KARLA G.
Where's I can buy it? I want it
Michelle E.
I have crazy sensitive eyes, I don't even wear waterproof mascara bc I haven't been able to find remover gentle enough. Is this easy to wash away, and still clean well? Does it burn at all?