BY CLEAN & CLEAR #52 in Makeup Remover

This oil-free dual-phase formula gently and effectively dissolves all traces of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara, while soothing the delicate skin around your eyes with cucumber extracts and conditioners leaving it smoothing and clean.

Recommended for:

Skin Need: Makeup Removal

Directions:

Shake the bottle well before each use. You’ll know you shook it enough when the liquid goes from clear to cloudy. Soak a cotton ball or pad with the eye makeup remover and gently swipe over closed eyelids. Gently rinse with warm water.

Water (eau), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Poloxamer 182, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Allantoin, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract.

• I have crazy sensitive eyes, I don't even wear waterproof...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth it or good?2 Answers
  • Where's I can buy it? I want it 1 Answers
Clean & Clear® Soothing Eye Makeup Remover
  • "If you must wear waterproof mascara, this is a reasonably priced makeup remover for everyday use." in 2 reviews
  • "This helps dissolve everything from eyeshadow to waterproof mascara without being harsh on your eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a great product for make up lovers that want every single bit of it after a long day !" in 1 review
Susan C.
Niagara Falls, Ontario
I have used this to remove makeup and I liked it. It worked well with removing my makeup. I found it to be a tad bit oily. I like the bottle it comes in and it is easy to use. I had a friend use it who wears waterproof mascara and she loved it as it came off so easy for her.
Jamaica L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I was looking for a new eye makeup remover because the one I previously used had a sting to it. I looked at the reviews for this product and decided to give it a go since many people claimed that it did not sting.

I tried this for myself. The remover did not cause any sot of sting at all! I did feel a little warmth coming from the remover when it went near my eyes, but it was much better compared to the previous stinging I felt when using the other brand.

The liquid in the bottle will separate into two layers if you let it sit, so be sure to shake it up good. Th remover is slightly oily though it claims to be oil free, however the texture does help with the makeup removal and once you wash your face and dry off with a towel your skin actually feels good rather than dried up with chemicals.

I found it to remove my eyeliner very easily and if I missed a spot with cotton pads I can even go back to those spots with a Q-tip dipped in the remover and remove it with that. The remover may come very close to my eyes but it doesn't sting!

I highly recommend this makeup remover!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Clean & Clear Soothing Eye Makeup Remover is a god send in my skin care. I also have the older makeup remover. Easy open and apply. Gets off what soap usually doesn't. I usually go to Walmart or Dollar General since they are local. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a low price cleaner.
Samantha S.
I wish I could give this product 3.5 stars... So, far, it is the best eye makeup remover I have found (but, yes, I only gave it 3 stars). That's because there are still a lot of chemicals in here that are toxic - and I just prefer to try NOT to put toxic chemicals on my skin! However, it gets the job done and doesn't hurt my eyes.
Melissa M.
This product does exactly what it aims to, remove eye makeup with no sting and plenty of ease. Also, it leaves my eyes feeling clean and moisturized. Overall this was an effective product and I will absolutely buy again. Definitely a product that you should keep room for in your makeup bag!
Whitney C.
Harrisburg
Sometimes at the end of a long day, ladies, you just want all that eye makeup gone so you can relax. This product removes most of your makeup in one swipe! It's simple and not harsh on my eye areas like other makeup removal brands.
Megan D.
Love using this product to get all my eye makeup completely removed. Is a great product. If you want to change up your eye look for the evening you don't have to remove your whole face. Just wipe off your eyes and get you a whole to look started with a blank canvas.
Anne P.
Dayton
Love this oil free eye makeup remover. This is one of those items I can't live without! Part of my nightly routine, it keeps me from getting mascara stains on my pillow! I wear waterproof mascara, so without a remover I just end up with a mess! Thanks
Mariel M.
Azusa , CA
I've used a lot I clean and clear's products in the past and was excited to get the eye makeup remover because I'm tired of using baby oil lol. It doesn't hurt the eyes more does I leave it oily. Plus I takes off everything. I will definitely buy again
Samika B.
Tampa, FL
I didn't have to scrub hard at all for the makeup to come off. I used only a little of the product on a cotton swap, wiped my eye lid gently, and it instantly came off. It didn't burn or anything and afterwards I washed my face with cold water. I would definitely recommend this product.
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
KARLA G.
Where's I can buy it? I want it
Michelle E.
I have crazy sensitive eyes, I don't even wear waterproof mascara bc I haven't been able to find remover gentle enough. Is this easy to wash away, and still clean well? Does it burn at all?