CLEAN & CLEAR® Soothing Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Jessica W.CLEAN & CLEAR® Soothing Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Carrie D.CLEAN & CLEAR® Soothing Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Charity H.
2 colors available

BY CLEAN & CLEAR #80 in Makeup Remover

This oil-free dual-phase formula gently and effectively dissolves all traces of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara, while soothing the delicate skin around your eyes with cucumber extracts and conditioners leaving it smoothing and clean.

• I have crazy sensitive eyes, I don't even wear waterproof mascara b...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth it or good?1 Answers
  • Where's I can buy it? I want it 1 Answers
CLEAN & CLEAR® Soothing Eye Makeup Remover
  • "If you must wear waterproof mascara, this is a reasonably priced makeup remover for everyday use." in 2 reviews
  • "This helps dissolve everything from eyeshadow to waterproof mascara without being harsh on your eyes." in 2 reviews
  • "I have VERY sensitive skin, prone to breakouts etc., but this product has never caused a breakout or irritation." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product for make up lovers that want every single bit of it after a long day !" in 1 review
Carrie D.
Carrie D.
Greenfield, IN
Hello, I purchase the Clean & Clear Eye Makeup Remover, do to it is much easier and softer towards my daughter and my face when taking off our makeup in the evening. This product does not provide dryness to our faces, however, provides smoothness to our faces instead. Due to having Lupus and the Pediatric Specialist believing that my daughter also has Lupus provides the extra layer of security for our skin.
Randee G.
Randee G.
Portland, OR
I really love Clean & Clear eye make up remover! I have tried SO many different eye make up removers, with less than stellar results. Clean & Clear actually gets ALL my eye make up off! Even the glue from my false eyelashes. It's very stubborn to get off, and this baby gets it right off!
adriana s.
adriana s.
Colton, CA
I like this so much if its not my wipes this is my other go to especially when o get home late and tiers fast and easy .easily takes it of I really like it .yes this product meet my expectations. Gave some to my sister when she slepted over and Noe she's using it too .
Diana G.
Diana G.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Clean & Clear Eye Makeup Remover. I have used this for many years and will continue to use it! It is very effective at removing eye makeup easily. It even looks pretty in the bottle! Of course I am partial to the color! I love this product just the way it is!
Cierra A.
Cierra A.
Taylors, Sc
I have very sensitive eyes and usually they burn when I use an eye makeup remover, but not with this one! It is very Gentle on my eyes and works amazing! Just a few sweeps across the eye and the makeup is GONE! I definitely recommend this product because it WORKS!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Anna, TX
This is great if you need an oil-free eye makeup remover, as I do because of my eyelash extensions. It's very gentle, and a little goes a long way, so one bottle will last you quite a while. I particularly like it for getting eyeliner out from between my lashes.
mia m.
mia m.
Stone Mtn, GA
I really love clean and clear it is very wonderful i think it is a very good value and not pricey at all and , i am a repeat user because i love using it so much i brought it from Walmart in the make up area and i would buy this again because it works so good
Elisha R.
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my "GO TO" eye makeup remover! I have very sensitive eyes, so I have to be careful with how I remove makeup. I have tried department store brands that seemed to clog up the inner part of my eue, but Clean and Clear washes right away with no residue.
Teran P.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not usually a fan of the dual-phase eye makeup remover such as this. I do not enjoy the oily residue left behind on my eyes. That said, this one had very minimal oily residue. It did a great job of removing both waterproof mascara and liquid liner.
Yubeily G.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
I love this brand that does not dry the skin, cleans very well , fragrance and Discover the wall are very good and does not irritate . I really love this brand adore this brand !!!!!!!!!!!!! use daily , are economical , good quality and last well .
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
I have crazy sensitive eyes, I don't even wear waterproof mascara bc I haven't been able to find remover gentle enough. Is this easy to wash away, and still clean well? Does it burn at all?
Where's I can buy it? I want it
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth it or good?