BY CLEAN & CLEAR

• Is this product still available to purchase? Or has it been disco...2 Answers
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
I'm pretty sure this is literally the most amazing lotion I've ever used. I use it daily after the shower, prior to any makeup, and after washing my face at night. I haven't noticed any increased skin sensitivity to sun, but it may be because the foundation I use has SPF 15.

I've noticed a reduction in blemishes, and my skin appears brigher, more supple, and is definitely softer. I've tried many other oil free moisturizers, and for awhile was even using Mario Badescu, until it started to irritate my skin, which broke my heart since I thought I'd found "the one." I moped around for awhile and then saw this in the clearance aisle at the drug store, and figured I'd give it a try - and I'll never go back. I was elated to find it again on Amazon, because I've looked everywhere since buying my first bottle, and it doesn't seem to be sold in stores any longer.

I'd definitely recommend it. My husband even uses it (he'll kill me for saying this) in the winter when his skin gets chapped - he's a chimney sweep, so he's exposed to the harshest elements, and this helps bring his skin back to where it should be.
Kailynn H.
Syracuse
This product hydrated my skin and sunk right in with application. This product was light weight, and helped with my acne and skin problems. I have oily to combination skin, and this product was perfect for moisturizing without causing my skin to become oily or break out. I would recommend this product for sure.
Jessica A.
Richmond, KY
This product is great to use at night. It's gentle, not harsh on my face. I tend to have sensitive skin and some other skin cares tend to make my skin feel worse. I've used it multiple times and have never had an issue. I'll continue to use it in the future!
Murphy B.
Redlands
I was looking for a night time moisturizer that was affordable and picked this out at the grocery store without any background information. It does a great job and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy in the morning like others have. For an easily accessible, cheap find, it's very good!
Liliana C.
I feel like this moisturizer is good because it's really cheap and it works effectively I bought it at target this is the first time I've used it at him I've had it for about a year and it still hasn't ran out and I use it about four times a week I would most definitely buy it again
Annie D.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I love this stuff! My face is normally very oily but with Clean & Clear Soft Night Oil-Free Moisturizer it makes it not so oily! So effective and worth it, especially for the cost! This moisturizer is great for people with sensitive skin! I would definitely recommend it!
Keely T.
At first I thought it was good and seemed to be working but then it did the same as other products from this company bd began to dry my face out really bad with no warning signs went to bed one night and woke up with blotches all over my face. It itched me then turned to peeling.
Shelby T.
Gallatin, TN
My skin appreciates this product so much! It goes on super smoothly, it does not make my skin oily or break out my skin at all. This is the first time that I have used this product, and I apply it after I shower and it really absorbs all the moisture and does not leave my skin dry at all, especially during the winter. I love it
Prendha M.
Elizabeth, NJ
This product is totally great it doesn't make your skin too oily as it says, and is totally gentle on your skin. It's overall a great product for its price if you are just looking for a simple moisturizer than can get the job done without being too oily for your skin.
Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
I do like this moisturizer. I gave it a 4/5 star rating only because its not my go to moisturizer. it is light and definitely not Oily. It helps moisturize without making your skin feel sticky or like you walked in from the humidity. It is gentle on skin and works well. Id recommend it.
Amanda P.
West chester, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product still available to purchase? Or has it been discontinued?