BY CLEAN & CLEAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
I'm pretty sure this is literally the most amazing lotion I've ever used. I use it daily after the shower, prior to any makeup, and after washing my face at night. I haven't noticed any increased skin sensitivity to sun, but it may be because the foundation I use has SPF 15.

I've noticed a reduction in blemishes, and my skin appears brigher, more supple, and is definitely softer. I've tried many other oil free moisturizers, and for awhile was even using Mario Badescu, until it started to irritate my skin, which broke my heart since I thought I'd found "the one." I moped around for awhile and then saw this in the clearance aisle at the drug store, and figured I'd give it a try - and I'll never go back. I was elated to find it again on Amazon, because I've looked everywhere since buying my first bottle, and it doesn't seem to be sold in stores any longer.

I'd definitely recommend it. My husband even uses it (he'll kill me for saying this) in the winter when his skin gets chapped - he's a chimney sweep, so he's exposed to the harshest elements, and this helps bring his skin back to where it should be.
Melissa L.
Glendale, RI
Clean and clear was nice at first. It helped with my oily skin for a short period of time. It slowly stopped working and my skin was again oily and acne was starting to come back. I was bummed that it stopped working because the price was right and I felt great. Maybe if I knew they changed the formula I would try it again
\särˈeyę' Y.
To be honest I did not own this product. However I did use some of it from a friend and I have to say that I actually quite liked to this product. I am not sure of her to consider buying it myself however it was quite moisturizing and as a person whose skin is sometimes a little bit dry I did get the job done.
Stella L.
ON OF THE BEST NIGHT SERUMS I HAVE USED IN A LONG TIME! I LOVE THE FACT THAT ITS OIL FREE! AS I HAVE NORMAL TO OILY SKIN MY SELF! I USE AT NIGHT TIME BEFORE BED, IT LEAVES NO RESIDUE ON YOUR FACE TO COME OFF ON YOUR PILLOW ETC. WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING ITS LIKE MY FACE WAS GLOWING!
Liliana C.
I feel like this moisturizer is good because it's really cheap and it works effectively I bought it at target this is the first time I've used it at him I've had it for about a year and it still hasn't ran out and I use it about four times a week I would most definitely buy it again
Shelby T.
Gallatin, TN
My skin appreciates this product so much! It goes on super smoothly, it does not make my skin oily or break out my skin at all. This is the first time that I have used this product, and I apply it after I shower and it really absorbs all the moisture and does not leave my skin dry at all, especially during the winter. I love it
Xtina B.
Keller, TX
I haven't had a pimple in months. I can buy this at target for a cheap price, use it really quickly every day, and know i'm going to wake up feeling confident with clear skin. I love not being able to stress about my skin breaking out. i know the clean and clear has my back.
Kiesha T.
Wilkesboro, NC
I haven't really used many Clean & Clear® Advantage® Acne Control 3-in-1 Foaming Face Wash since I was a teen but it brought life to my skin and I am thankful for that. My face stayed so clear and clean I got family and friends hooked on this for any acne product.
Prendha M.
Elizabeth, NJ
This product is totally great it doesn't make your skin too oily as it says, and is totally gentle on your skin. It's overall a great product for its price if you are just looking for a simple moisturizer than can get the job done without being too oily for your skin.
Ashley D.
Gladys
This Product does amazing to help you feel nice and moisturized before getting a good nights rest! Daily use of this product has definitely showed results on me and my sister, we use it all the time i absolutely love it and would buy it again! I recommend giving it a shot!
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this product still available to purchase? Or has it been discontinued?
angelina w.