Clean & Clear® Persa-Gel® 10 Acne Medication

CLEAN & CLEAR®PERSA-GEL®10 Acne Medication is a unique formula that goes to work immediately, releasing the medicine deep into the pores where pimples start. This maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide acne medication is the same prescription formula recommended by doctors.

Has anyone tried clean and clear persa gel 10 Clean & Clear® Persa-Gel® 10 Acne Medication ?
What point in your routine do you use this?
So is this like the chemical peel exfoliates? I learned BHA is a great exfoliates, so does this peroxide work that well?
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Persa-Gel® 10 Acne Medication!
Ashmita T.
Euless, TX
Clean & Clear® Persa-Gel® 10 Acne Medication uploaded by Ashmita T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was breaking out very bad last month due to some bad reaction and this product helped me. I apply this if I feel like I have a new pimple coming and it helps stop it from forming. I recommend this to anyone with acne prone skin.
Laura E.
Arlington, WA
Clean & Clear® Persa-Gel® 10 Acne Medication uploaded by Laura E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this treatment. It works good on small little pimples as those are gone usually overnight. Now for those deep down pimples or zits as I call them, you know the ones that feel like a bruise, well this does help with getting rid of those faster than nothing at all. I would say with those type of blemishes this product takes any where from 5 to 7 days to get rid of the trouble spot. It's really affordable and can be purchased at most stores. I'd recommend it!
Ana Y.
Providence, RI
Clean & Clear® Persa-Gel® 10 Acne Medication uploaded by Ana Y.
I like it a lot. I have acne since I was a child so I tried this for first time here. It works good after you use it you should put sunscreen on and wear white because it bleach
Kayla N.
Elizabethtown, PA
Clean & Clear® Persa-Gel® 10 Acne Medication uploaded by Kayla N.
[product:clean-&-clear-persa-gel-10-acne-medication] is my go-to spot treatment when I need a little extra strength fighting off a breakout. It can be spread thinner and dries fairly clear, or left on thicker which dries white. I can be drying, so make sure you moisturize!
Tracy A.
Manning, SC
Clean & Clear® Persa-Gel® 10 Acne Medication uploaded by Tracy A.
This has help me control many breakouts. I would recommend this product, and it is affordable. I put a small amount to the infected area, and with in a few days it starts to reduce the appearance of the breakout.
Julia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Clean & Clear® Persa-Gel® 10 Acne Medication uploaded by Julia B.
this is not my favorite— i dont think it does a lot for helping get rid of my pimples, and it is very drying on my skin.
Ana O.
Clean & Clear® Persa-Gel® 10 Acne Medication uploaded by Ana O.
Purchased at: Target
Okay thisss right here is my FAVORITE for those whiteheads that appear overnight! I’ve been using this product for about 3 years now. Depending on where you purchase, this spot treatment ranges from $4-8. I know clean & clear isnt exactly great for their cleansers but this spot treatment is SO GOOD! I put a dab on at night and wash it off in the morning and it significantly reduces the size of any pimple. I can honestly say it’s an amazing alternative to a $16 drying lotion! Clean & Clear Persa Gel 10 Acne Medication
Catherine F.
Clean & Clear® Persa-Gel® 10 Acne Medication uploaded by Catherine F.
I received a sample of this to try it out which I did it Didn’t do much to my face but does feel refreshing after applying it and also a little burning sensation like when your expose to the sun I would recommend applying it at night only & does contain benzoyl so if your allergic to it this is not for you .
Kelley G.
Clean & Clear® Persa-Gel® 10 Acne Medication uploaded by Kelley G.
An absolute must for my acne. I've been using this for years. It's not a gel but a white cream. You can use a a spot treatment for active blemishes. I use it all over my face because my skin is oily and the benzoyl peroxide can help fade post acne scars. It's drying so only use it once a day to avoid flaky, parched skin. With daily use, your texture will smooth out and even. I use this mostly at night because you're to avoid the sun or use a sunscreen. I like to use it under my makeup as a bit of a primer and it does the trick. I can find this at most drugstores, Target, and Walmart. I definitely recommend for anyone with inflamed acne. It will help dry out and heal the acne. I will keep using this as long as I have problematic skin.
Rose B.
Richmond, VA
These spot treatments are pretty good. I used them for years on nodular cystic acne and didn’t see great results but only learned recently that’s to be expected as for that acne a doctor needs to be invoked. Good for medium/small blemishes or large with a head but don’t over do it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah D.
Reynoldsburg, OH
il y a 2 mois
Michele B. il y a 2 mois
Yeah, it's great for those pop up spots... I also use their dual action moisturizer with salicylic acid to keep any break outs from forming... I still use my other moisturizers too... But I often switch off or combine them 😊