BY CLEAN & CLEAR #69 in Acne Treatments

CLEAN & CLEAR® PERSA-GEL® 10 Acne Medication is a unique formula that goes to work immediately, releasing the medicine deep into the pores where pimples start. This maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide acne medication is the same prescription formula recommended by doctors.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • So wash your face then apply a thin layer over the affected area. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
  • But be smart. If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
  • Know that clearer skin is in your future!

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Carbomer Disodium EDTA Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Laureth-4 Sodium Hydroxide Water

Warnings:

For External Use Only.
When using this product
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.

Shayna L.
I must say that this product is by far the best over-the-counter acne medication that I have ever tried. I'll admit that I was a little skeptical at first because other acne medications simply were not working for me. Just before I ordered this product I was halfway done with my Neutrogena 3 in 1 fight and fade gel and I was not that satisfied with the results. This product is cheaper, compared to its counter parts, and is just as effective. Because it contains 10% benzoyl peroxide , it will leave your skin feeling very dry and uncomfortable. If you're new to using benzoyl peroxide, you should probably use it once a day after washing your face. One downside is that it left the area that I applied it looking much darker and "burned". If this does happen to you then I would recommend using cocoa butter once the acne clears up.
Chandra B.
I think this cream works pretty well. It usually takes me a couple days of putting it on a spot a few times a day to make it disappear, but it always does. If it is a smaller spot then it is usually gone in a day or two. What happens a lot is that it brings it to the surface. I think it's a good product.
chandra a.
fife, WA
I have used this for YEARS!!! i will cry my eyeballs out if it is ever discontinued. The only product in my teenage years that kept acne away and i still swear by it at night to keep blemishes at bay. after my
usual cleansing, toning, moisturizing etc i apply this just right over problem areas and it gets rid of pimples asap and keeps them away. ive tried sooooo many expensive, high end products and this is my absolute holy grail for acne cream.
Preston t.
Austin
I would NOT recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin. At first it worked wonders, but then the more I used it, even though I was just spot applying, the dryer and more irritated my skin would get. I went about a month without using it, and then when I used it again in a tiny spot, I woke up with itchy, irritated, extremely dry skin. Perhaps the strength is too much for sensitive skin, which is not noted on the packaging and really ought to be.
Sam S.
San Diego
There are other brands of this product that I prefer over this one due to the fact that the product itself is kinda more so watery than other brands and the opening in which the product squeezes out is larger so more comes out at once and I often find myself using more than I need BUT THIS product has the same ingredients as other brands and will get the job done for a cheaper price.
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
I used this product for several years now and I absolutely love it. I put it on if I have a breakout growing on my face before I go to bed and usually when I wake up it has greatly decreased or gone away completely. The small Tube lasts me for several months to a year and is a really affordable price. When I run out I will definitely continue to repurchase. it is a staple in my skin care regimen!
Cecilia T.
Blaine
I have used this acne medication for years. This works really well for me, my skin responds well to Benzol Peroxide. It definitely gets the job done for me! I wish I could say it’s a miracle product and gets ride of my blemishes over night but I have very problematic skin. Saying that, it does help immensely. I mix it in with my daily moisturizer to help me combat acne all day long. At night I use it as a spot treatment. It’s been a staple in my skincare routine. The only reason I give it 4/5 is because it can be a little drying (which is understand) but also I notice it can almost bleach my clothes. But I will continue to use this and have learned to be careful with it!
🇱 🇯.
Moro, IL
I liked this a lot back in my college days. It was effective and so portable. I remember taking this in my purse and treating some bad spots but I don’t know if that’s good advice-! Haha. You need a good sunscreen moisturizer with this kind of gel. Be consistent with it. Don’t touch your face. A little goes a long way. It does deliver.
Savannah H.
Mission Viejo, CA
This is another staple in my facial cleaning routine as I apply this after washing my face and before applying the hydrating cream on all the stubborn spots of acne that show up despite my skin care routine. I see results within 2 days & they don’t dryout my skin either. I’ve bought this a multitude of times.
Ashlee P.
I enjoy using the Persa-Gel as a quick spot treatment for breakouts. It works well within 48 hours to take care of breakout on top of the skin. The con of this product is that it’s virtually ineffective against acne that is deep under the skin. Sometimes if you use too much it can cause skin drying.
Asia S.
anyone else having a problem with this burning your skin?