BY CLEAN & CLEAR #3 in Acne Treatments

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

CLEAN & CLEAR® PERSA-GEL® 10 Acne Medication is a unique formula that goes to work immediately, releasing the medicine deep into the pores where pimples start. This maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide acne medication is the same prescription formula recommended by doctors.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • So wash your face then apply a thin layer over the affected area. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
  • But be smart. If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
  • Know that clearer skin is in your future!

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Carbomer Disodium EDTA Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Laureth-4 Sodium Hydroxide Water

Warnings:

For External Use Only.
When using this product
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.

ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.
I LOVE this product. Nothing else has been as effective for me as this product has. I’ve gone through so many bottles and recommended to my friends. One bottle lasts a long time because you only use a thin layer. And I think this only cost be about $5 at Walmart. Since it was so cheap I had low hopes, but it’s beyond exceeded my expectations. Isn’t harsh on the skin, doesn’t burn or dry out your skin. When my break outs were at their worst, I’ve applied this over my whole face overnight, and you will see immediate improvement. I’m not saying its a magic eraser, but if you consistently use it, your pimple will be gone within days. I also use it if i feel a pimple coming in, and the next morning when I wake up it’ll be gone. I highly recommend purchasing this.
Caroline K.
Fuquay-Varina, NC
I’ve used this product since the beginning of high school to treat pimples, and I’m almost 22 now! I think that should speak for the effectiveness of this product. Because my skin is generally very clear these days, I only use this when pimples pop up (applying at night under moisturizer), but when I used to not have clear skin, I’d apply this to all areas I get pimples every night in order to keep them from coming up. It definitely worked! The only downsides to this product are that benzoyl peroxide can be a little drying and irritating to some, so start with a small amount. Also, benzoyl peroxide can bleach fabrics and hair, so be mindful of which pillowcases/face towels/etc. you use, and you probably want to keep it out of your hair and eyebrows.
Rhiannon P.
I have used this for 8 YEARS. When I was in basic training for the Army, my skin was in rough shape. Between the stress flaring up my hormonal cysts & “playing” in the dirt all day in the humid South Carolina summer - my skin was HORRIBLE. When I finally got to my 2nd phase of training, I was able to choose products for my skin. I saw this & gave it a shot. Between this & some good face wash, my skin improved rapidly. Since then - this is a skin care staple for me. I concentrate it on my stubborn hormonal cysts & disperse the rest on my face to keep my skin in check. It’s honestly even worked just as good, if not better, than a prescription cream!
Jalissa Q.
Harvey, LA
I love adding this to my face at night to dry up any in coming pimples. Sometimes it does take up to 3 nights for the pimple to dry up completely if I only use this product or 2 nights if I use a toner followed by this product. It also helps to decrease the pimple in size without me trying to pop it causing scarring. You only need a small layer that will dry in a few minutes and you can leave it over night. I only add this apart of my nightly routine if I have any in coming breakouts. this product isn’t for everyone because it is a drying cream.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
I didn't start getting acne until I was into my late 20's. Now I seem to get it all over my forehead and chin, and it's dist the older I get. This is the only thing aside from a prescription from my dr that actually works to get rid of my breakouts. Its been such a struggle, but I just dab this on before bed, let it sit overnight, and by morning my acne is either gone or greatly reduced.
Elizabeth L.
Delafield, WI
This is a staple in my acne routine, Anytime I see a pimple coming up this is the first thing that I grab, and it really works. Ive tried a lot of different creams and nothing worked like this does. A lot of acne creams will make your acne worse once it clears up and you stop using it. But with this, that is not the case. I typically get pimples when I’m overly stressed and usually can tell when ones coming up, and the second I see it, I pop some of this baby on and usually will clear up over night! Really awesome product.
Shayna L.
I must say that this product is by far the best over-the-counter acne medication that I have ever tried. I'll admit that I was a little skeptical at first because other acne medications simply were not working for me. Just before I ordered this product I was halfway done with my Neutrogena 3 in 1 fight and fade gel and I was not that satisfied with the results. This product is cheaper, compared to its counter parts, and is just as effective. Because it contains 10% benzoyl peroxide , it will leave your skin feeling very dry and uncomfortable. If you're new to using benzoyl peroxide, you should probably use it once a day after washing your face. One downside is that it left the area that I applied it looking much darker and "burned". If this does happen to you then I would recommend using cocoa butter once the acne clears up.
Brittany R.
Meridian, ID
When it works it works great and when it doesn’t it just sits on my face. I’ve probably purchased about three of these tubes over the years. At first it worked wonders as a spot treatment. I loved it. Over time it wouldn’t eliminate anything and with more use I was getting Whitehead’s the next morning on the spots I used it on. I stopped using for a while and came back and just didn’t love as much as I used to. It might be my skin changing but for the early time I used it I would recommend it to anyone.
vivian t.
DID WONDERS!! If youre looking for a overnight cream(it isn’t actually a gel) that will remove those weird small bumps on your skin that arent pimples, THIS IS IT. For only $5 it changed my life. As i am using thi right now it has definitely changed my entire skin for the better. This is the best for more oily skin people. As for dry skinned people i wouldnt use this as often in those areas. Since it will make a dry patch there if you use it too often. WARNING if this is not dry yet and you lay on your pillow, it will bleach it.. i learned the hard way.
Marissa A.
This product has been such a savior for me. I’ve tried a lot of OTC pimple creams - sometimes, I had to switch between several of them after a few months because they would lose the desired effect. I couldn’t seem to settle on one that I liked (neither could my face), until I began to use this product.

My pimples - just forming, in full force, healing - have all benefited from the product. I make sure that I moisturize prior to using this product as I noticed that if I do not moisturize, I’ll experience more break out and sensitivity. This is a harsh product, and I’m personally working on only using it on problem spots and areas, not as an “all over” prevention cream. I’ve used products that had 2% rather than 10%, but it did not help with larger pimples or cystic acne.

The only downside to this product (but not enough for it to lose a star) is that it will stain. My pillowcase, sheets, and hand towels have spots on them hence it being a harsh product.
Jesusita L.
Has this dried your skin out?
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I can’t find this anywhere anymore. Does anyone know where to buy this?!
Mo P.
Boulder, CO
How many times a day is normal to use this product as spot-treatment?
Saige C.
How long does it take to start seeing results?
Jessica V.
How good is this product on acne?

back