BY CLEAN & CLEAR #5 in Acne Treatments

CLEAN & CLEAR® PERSA-GEL® 10 Acne Medication is a unique formula that goes to work immediately, releasing the medicine deep into the pores where pimples start. This maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide acne medication is the same prescription formula recommended by doctors.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • So wash your face then apply a thin layer over the affected area. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
  • But be smart. If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
  • Know that clearer skin is in your future!

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Carbomer Disodium EDTA Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Laureth-4 Sodium Hydroxide Water

Warnings:

For External Use Only.
When using this product
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.

• anyone else having a problem with this burning your skin?1 Answers
  • I bought this gel to help when the occasional pimple pops...3 Answers
  • How many times a day is normal to use this product as spo...4 Answers
ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.
I LOVE this product. Nothing else has been as effective for me as this product has. I’ve gone through so many bottles and recommended to my friends. One bottle lasts a long time because you only use a thin layer. And I think this only cost be about $5 at Walmart. Since it was so cheap I had low hopes, but it’s beyond exceeded my expectations. Isn’t harsh on the skin, doesn’t burn or dry out your skin. When my break outs were at their worst, I’ve applied this over my whole face overnight, and you will see immediate improvement. I’m not saying its a magic eraser, but if you consistently use it, your pimple will be gone within days. I also use it if i feel a pimple coming in, and the next morning when I wake up it’ll be gone. I highly recommend purchasing this.
Crystal M.
Orland , CA
This stuff literally saved my skin! I apply a little as spot treatment, at night, to any Whitehead’s that have appeared or red spots that are inflamed and waiting to pop through. The acne is completely gone by the next morning. The only down side to this product is it’s so strong it will discolor your pillow cases, so I lay down a white towel when I go to sleep and use this product and it leaves my skin a bit dry, but I attribute that to me already having super dry skin. I will 100 time purchase again and I recommend it to anyone that will listen.
Jalissa Q.
Harvey, LA
I love adding this to my face at night to dry up any in coming pimples. Sometimes it does take up to 3 nights for the pimple to dry up completely if I only use this product or 2 nights if I use a toner followed by this product. It also helps to decrease the pimple in size without me trying to pop it causing scarring. You only need a small layer that will dry in a few minutes and you can leave it over night. I only add this apart of my nightly routine if I have any in coming breakouts. this product isn’t for everyone because it is a drying cream.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
I didn't start getting acne until I was into my late 20's. Now I seem to get it all over my forehead and chin, and it's dist the older I get. This is the only thing aside from a prescription from my dr that actually works to get rid of my breakouts. Its been such a struggle, but I just dab this on before bed, let it sit overnight, and by morning my acne is either gone or greatly reduced.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
This works great as a spot treatment.  It has a very high concentration of benzoyl peroxide, so it does dry my skin out terribly if I use it on my whole face.  It will also dry my lips out if I don't put on Vaseline first and then apply this.
I use this as a spot treatment for pimples.  It works to reduce the size, redness, and the longevity of the pimple.  It really dries it up! It even works on cystic acne.  Try this if you have a problem with acne or the occasional breakout!
Shayna L.
I must say that this product is by far the best over-the-counter acne medication that I have ever tried. I'll admit that I was a little skeptical at first because other acne medications simply were not working for me. Just before I ordered this product I was halfway done with my Neutrogena 3 in 1 fight and fade gel and I was not that satisfied with the results. This product is cheaper, compared to its counter parts, and is just as effective. Because it contains 10% benzoyl peroxide , it will leave your skin feeling very dry and uncomfortable. If you're new to using benzoyl peroxide, you should probably use it once a day after washing your face. One downside is that it left the area that I applied it looking much darker and "burned". If this does happen to you then I would recommend using cocoa butter once the acne clears up.
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I am a student who studies all day and I get super stressed out and get acne. I have super dry skin and it is hard for me to get rid of all the tiny acne bumps all over my face. This product works so well. At night I just dab a little bit on my acne blemishes and when I wake up they have either completely faded or all the redness is gone away and it has started to fade. this is a great product that will last you a long time and you will definetly get what you pay for. i recommend this.
Riley G.
Grantsboro
So I bought this product for the first time when I was in boot camp. It definitely goes a long way; I had it long after I left. Honestly if I'm applying it to a larger area rather than spot treating, it does make my skin a bit dry but I also have sensitive skin. It did help with redness if I used it at night, but on some blemishes it just didn't do the job all the way. But a few night of reapplying and I could see a difference. I still buy it every time I run out.
Latasha H.
Baker
Clean & Clear as a brand is amazing. This brand has been a major part of my skin care routine since high school. It's very inexpensive and can be found at many drug stores. The product is amazing for spot treatment. But as with anything consistency plays a major part. Cant really comment o the smell, I've been using it so long it doesnt really smell like anything. I use it in combination with several of there other products! It's a must try!
Kaelan L.
Pasadena, CA
So I bought this product a few years ago and honestly it lasts so long! I think this is my second favorite acne spot treatment, my first being the Mario Badesceau drying lotion. The only problem i’ve ever had with this product is once, I mistakenly applied it almost all over my face, mostly because i had been breaking out so much all over, but immediately there was an awful stinging sensation and my skin started to burn so I took all of it off. After, my face was incredibly red and irritated but that is understanding since I did not use the product properly. Other than that, I have not had any other problems with the product.
Saige C.
How long does it take to start seeing results?
Jesusita L.
Has this dried your skin out?
Mo P.
Boulder, CO
How many times a day is normal to use this product as spot-treatment?
Jessica V.
How good is this product on acne?
Amanda B.
Du Bois, PA
How well does this product work for dry skin with slight acne? How quickly would it clear up a zit?