BY CLEAN & CLEAR #8 in Acne Treatments

CLEAN & CLEAR® PERSA-GEL® 10 Acne Medication is a unique formula that goes to work immediately, releasing the medicine deep into the pores where pimples start. This maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide acne medication is the same prescription formula recommended by doctors.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Pimples

Direction:

• Because this is a medicine, it’s super important to start with clean skin.
  • So wash your face then apply a thin layer over the affected area. You can do this up to 3 times a day.
  • But be smart. If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day.
  • Know that clearer skin is in your future!

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Carbomer Disodium EDTA Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Laureth-4 Sodium Hydroxide Water

Warnings:

For External Use Only.
When using this product
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.

ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.
I LOVE this product. Nothing else has been as effective for me as this product has. I’ve gone through so many bottles and recommended to my friends. One bottle lasts a long time because you only use a thin layer. And I think this only cost be about $5 at Walmart. Since it was so cheap I had low hopes, but it’s beyond exceeded my expectations. Isn’t harsh on the skin, doesn’t burn or dry out your skin. When my break outs were at their worst, I’ve applied this over my whole face overnight, and you will see immediate improvement. I’m not saying its a magic eraser, but if you consistently use it, your pimple will be gone within days. I also use it if i feel a pimple coming in, and the next morning when I wake up it’ll be gone. I highly recommend purchasing this.
Caroline K.
Fuquay-Varina, NC
I’ve used this product since the beginning of high school to treat pimples, and I’m almost 22 now! I think that should speak for the effectiveness of this product. Because my skin is generally very clear these days, I only use this when pimples pop up (applying at night under moisturizer), but when I used to not have clear skin, I’d apply this to all areas I get pimples every night in order to keep them from coming up. It definitely worked! The only downsides to this product are that benzoyl peroxide can be a little drying and irritating to some, so start with a small amount. Also, benzoyl peroxide can bleach fabrics and hair, so be mindful of which pillowcases/face towels/etc. you use, and you probably want to keep it out of your hair and eyebrows.
Jalissa Q.
Harvey, LA
I love adding this to my face at night to dry up any in coming pimples. Sometimes it does take up to 3 nights for the pimple to dry up completely if I only use this product or 2 nights if I use a toner followed by this product. It also helps to decrease the pimple in size without me trying to pop it causing scarring. You only need a small layer that will dry in a few minutes and you can leave it over night. I only add this apart of my nightly routine if I have any in coming breakouts. this product isn’t for everyone because it is a drying cream.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
I didn't start getting acne until I was into my late 20's. Now I seem to get it all over my forehead and chin, and it's dist the older I get. This is the only thing aside from a prescription from my dr that actually works to get rid of my breakouts. Its been such a struggle, but I just dab this on before bed, let it sit overnight, and by morning my acne is either gone or greatly reduced.
Shayna L.
I must say that this product is by far the best over-the-counter acne medication that I have ever tried. I'll admit that I was a little skeptical at first because other acne medications simply were not working for me. Just before I ordered this product I was halfway done with my Neutrogena 3 in 1 fight and fade gel and I was not that satisfied with the results. This product is cheaper, compared to its counter parts, and is just as effective. Because it contains 10% benzoyl peroxide , it will leave your skin feeling very dry and uncomfortable. If you're new to using benzoyl peroxide, you should probably use it once a day after washing your face. One downside is that it left the area that I applied it looking much darker and "burned". If this does happen to you then I would recommend using cocoa butter once the acne clears up.
vivian t.
DID WONDERS!! If youre looking for a overnight cream(it isn’t actually a gel) that will remove those weird small bumps on your skin that arent pimples, THIS IS IT. For only $5 it changed my life. As i am using thi right now it has definitely changed my entire skin for the better. This is the best for more oily skin people. As for dry skinned people i wouldnt use this as often in those areas. Since it will make a dry patch there if you use it too often. WARNING if this is not dry yet and you lay on your pillow, it will bleach it.. i learned the hard way.
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
My husband and I both love this product! It’s really super affordable and can be found at any local store. My favorite thing about it is that it dries up blemishes fast. I usually put this one when I have a small breakout and the next day it is virtually nonexistent! The one thing I recommend though is that you make sure you rub it in very good and make sure it’s dried before sleeping, especially if you have colored sheets, etc because it will stain like a bleach.
Kaelan L.
Pasadena, CA
So I bought this product a few years ago and honestly it lasts so long! I think this is my second favorite acne spot treatment, my first being the Mario Badesceau drying lotion. The only problem i’ve ever had with this product is once, I mistakenly applied it almost all over my face, mostly because i had been breaking out so much all over, but immediately there was an awful stinging sensation and my skin started to burn so I took all of it off. After, my face was incredibly red and irritated but that is understanding since I did not use the product properly. Other than that, I have not had any other problems with the product.
Latasha H.
Baker
Clean & Clear as a brand is amazing. This brand has been a major part of my skin care routine since high school. It's very inexpensive and can be found at many drug stores. The product is amazing for spot treatment. But as with anything consistency plays a major part. Cant really comment o the smell, I've been using it so long it doesnt really smell like anything. I use it in combination with several of there other products! It's a must try!
karen e.
gladstone
I LOVE THIS STUFF but there are many cons to it. i like it because it does work but it’s very drying and it’s very strong. it doesn’t really get all of my little bumps i have so i rub it in to prevent acne and try to get rid of the bumps. it works magic though but you can’t get it on any fabric or it will change the color of it. like my sheets are all discolored and some shirts have stains from it but if you let it dry it works wonderssss!!
Jesusita L.
Has this dried your skin out?
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I can’t find this anywhere anymore. Does anyone know where to buy this?!
Mo P.
Boulder, CO
How many times a day is normal to use this product as spot-treatment?
Saige C.
How long does it take to start seeing results?
Jessica V.
How good is this product on acne?

back
Clean & Clear® Persa-gel® 10 Acne MedicationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018
Clean & Clear