BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Here's a wonderfully effective acne preparation that requires no prescription: The secret is a 10-percent solution of benzoyl peroxide in a clear gel formula that leaves you free of tell-tale white splotches common to so many skin-treatment creams. You start with once-a-day topical applications, then move up to thrice-daily, if needed. Deposits acne medication where pimples start The same acne medication prescribed by doctors. MAXIMUM STRENGTH 10% BENZOYL PEROXIDE ACNE MEDICATION Available without a prescription! This acne medication contains maximum strength benzoyl peroxide.  The micronized benzoyl peroxide formula goes to work immediately, releasing the medicine deep into the pores where pimples begin.  It s the same prescription formula prescribed by doctors and dermatologists for over ten years, available without a prescription. ; Questions? SKIN-411 Note:  see more...

• I bought this gel to help when the occasional pimple pops up on m...3 Answers
  • How many times a day is normal to use this product as spot-treatm...4 Answers
  • How long does it take to start seeing results?5 Answers
Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10
  • "really effective and helps get rid of acne but it does dry out my skin sometimes if i use to much but other than that i would recommend it." in 15 reviews
  • "I was conrfused how to use this at first but then i figured out your supposed to dollop some on your pimple before bed and sleep with it on, and it works great for me." in 9 reviews
  • "I started using this about a week ago on an impulse buy at Target and within the first couple of days of use I noticed my face was clearing up nicely." in 8 reviews
  • "this product is one of my favorites, especially because I am allergic to silicic acid which also helps to treat acne like benzoyl peroxide." in 8 reviews
  • "Since it goes on white and works better when put on a little thicker, I use it at night and usually after 2-3 days, my blemishes are gone." in 7 reviews
Bianca G.
Fort Mill, SC
Review for: Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength, 1 oz more...
I bought this to help with some minor breakouts on my chin and cheeks. I’ve been using it nightly for about 2 weeks and I can say that I can see a difference in the clarity of my skin. The pimples are much smaller and less red. It did cause some dryness and irritation on my chin, so I reduced usage to every other night on that area. I would stay away from this if you have sensitive/dry skin. It’s very powerful and would likely cause irritation on drier skin types. I like the way this is working so far and would definitely recommend it!
Latasha H.
Baker
Clean & Clear as a brand is amazing. This brand has been a major part of my skin care routine since high school. It's very inexpensive and can be found at many drug stores. The product is amazing for spot treatment. But as with anything consistency plays a major part. Cant really comment o the smell, I've been using it so long it doesnt really smell like anything. I use it in combination with several of there other products! It's a must try!
Kristina C.
Somerville, MA
This stuff is DOPE for spot treating nasty Zits. I’ll put it on overnight and the next day the pimple will be significantly smaller and less angry. The only downside to this is I believe it has benzoyl peroxide as an active ingredient, which works wonders on acne but it does bleach pillow cases and clothing. Just something to be aware of before purchasing, but I still give it 5 stars for how great it works! Plus you can’t really get away from the bleaching products if you’re looking for good acne solutions.
Trish P.
Review for: Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength, 1 oz more...
This product has benzoyl Peroxide in it. This is over the counter so it doesn’t really do much to help with acne however I’ve used this product many times and it is good at spot treating and the price range is pretty low I’d say to pick it up if you have some very mild acne. It is however very drying so be wary of that however you do get what you paid for.
Gen B.
Stevens Point, WI
I wasn't as big a fan of this product because I use their face wash with the benzoyl peroxide, and the face wash doesn't dry your skin out, but this formula does but it's a given if you have very excessive pimples because you want them to be dried out and you want your pores to clear. I would recommend for people prone to breakouts.
Maria R.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Other more...
When you get acne in your 30s, you freak out. It’s not like you’re undergoing hormonal changes but it happens. Bought this at a local grocery, and it’s one of the cheaper topical acne creams. It dried the pimple upon application before it could become a full blown one. I’d have to say that was quick!
Shelbie R.
Review for: Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength, 1 oz more...
This product did help dry out my zits relatively quickly (1-2 days). But where it help shrink that spot it left a dry patch on my face that felt very scaly. It took several nights of heavy duty face creams for it to return to normal. Now keep in mind I do have very dry and sensitive skin, so it may not affect you the same way.
Courtney R.
Lavalette
This works very well in clearing the skin from breakouts. It like alot of similar products can overly dry out the skin. If you have sensitive skin it may irtitate it. And it will leave white patches of product on the skin if it is not rubbed in well or you use too much
Kaya M.
Review for: Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strength, 1 oz more...
I have had this product for a bit and i didn’t see any results. Recently i have been just dabbing it on my blemishes and not rubbing it in and now i see a difference! It is pretty strong so if you have really sensitive skin i wouldn’t recommend it but if you acne prone skin i would.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I used to use this in high school. It was great for shrinking noticeable pimples over night. My acne type has changed and I've started using different and cheaper spot treatments. But this was perfect for those big zits you tend to get when you're a teenager.
Saige C.
How long does it take to start seeing results?
Jesusita L.
Has this dried your skin out?
Mo P.
Boulder, CO
How many times a day is normal to use this product as spot-treatment?
Jessica V.
How good is this product on acne?
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
Using this product now. Is it supposed to burn, not horribly painful but noticeable and a little bit of a nuisance?