BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Here's a wonderfully effective acne preparation that requires no prescription: The secret is a 10-percent solution of benzoyl peroxide in a clear gel formula that leaves you free of tell-tale white splotches common to so many skin-treatment creams. You start with once-a-day topical applications, then move up to thrice-daily, if needed. Deposits acne medication where pimples start The same acne medication prescribed by doctors. MAXIMUM STRENGTH 10% BENZOYL PEROXIDE ACNE MEDICATION Available without a prescription! This acne medication contains maximum strength benzoyl peroxide.  The micronized benzoyl peroxide formula goes to work immediately, releasing the medicine deep into the pores where pimples begin.  It s the same prescription formula prescribed by doctors and dermatologists for over ten years, available without a prescription. ; Questions? SKIN-411 Note:  see more...

• I bought this gel to help when the occasional pimple pops up on m...3 Answers
  • How many times a day is normal to use this product as spot-treatm...4 Answers
  • How long does it take to start seeing results?5 Answers
Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10
  • "I do not use this all over my face however more of a single spot treatment when I get a zit due to a blackhead, stress, or hormones." in 18 reviews
  • "really effective and helps get rid of acne but it does dry out my skin sometimes if i use to much but other than that i would recommend it." in 15 reviews
  • "I was conrfused how to use this at first but then i figured out your supposed to dollop some on your pimple before bed and sleep with it on, and it works great for me." in 9 reviews
  • "this product is one of my favorites, especially because I am allergic to silicic acid which also helps to treat acne like benzoyl peroxide." in 8 reviews
  • "I started using this about a week ago on an impulse buy at Target and within the first couple of days of use I noticed my face was clearing up nicely." in 8 reviews
Sophia R.
Lately, it seems my skin is taking revenge on me when I eat 'junk' food, feel stressed, or even break a sweat (however this most likely has to be due to my age). The oils on my face, and the pimples that come with it, seemed impossible to control. However, ever since I tried this 10% benzoyl treatment, my pimples have eventually ridden themselves (with zero popping or picking), including those pesky underground ones! The oil products of my teenage skin have magically lessened up, and my pores even seem smaller (if that is possible??). However, one negative effect of this treatment is that it is VERY strong; a very little goes a LONG way. It causes occasional dry spots on my face if I get a little treatment happy, but it usually isn't something my moisturizer can't handle. Overall, I would definitely purchase this again, seeing as I am on my fifth container!
Kelley G.
An absolute must for my acne. I've been using this for years. It's not a gel but a white cream. You can use a a spot treatment for active blemishes. I use it all over my face because my skin is oily and the benzoyl peroxide can help fade post acne scars. It's drying so only use it once a day to avoid flaky, parched skin. With daily use, your texture will smooth out and even. I use this mostly at night because you're to avoid the sun or use a sunscreen. I like to use it under my makeup as a bit of a primer and it does the trick. I can find this at most drugstores, Target, and Walmart. I definitely recommend for anyone with inflamed acne. It will help dry out and heal the acne. I will keep using this as long as I have problematic skin.
Madelynn W.
Sherwood, AR
Persa Gel is an amazing product! Before I used the product, I had extremely bad whiteheads and blackheads all over my face. Now, I have very little. My complexion had cleared up all thanks to Persa Gel. The best part about this product is the price. It is so inexpensive, but so effective. Everyone with Bad acne should try this product. The only down side of the product is the dryness your skin may receive if you use the product frequently, but oil free lotion will cure that problem.
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
While the product does clear my skin, it also dries it out. I have oily and acne prone skin so I try to find products that help with both issues and this definitely works. My only complaint as stated above is that it just takes away the moisturw in my skin. My skin even starts to flake pretty bad with this product. My only tip is to use very little and only when it's really needed.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
I actually use this mostly for ingrown hairs (eww!) to minimize the swelling, but I've used it successfully for pimples as well. The pros are that it works very well and very fast for drying out and shrinking pimples (and ingrowns). The cons are that it drugs out any skin it touches and it can clog pores, which can cause all new issues. Solid product all-in-all, though!
darcilla.yang
Ham Lake, MN
I have used this product since high school and in my experience in using this product, it has never fully cleared any of my acne in one night, but it is very helpful. I use this product primarily to prevent future break outs and to minimize any current acne I have. Every now and then I will spot treat but typically I apply a thin layer all of my trouble areas.
Destiny L.
This product is great for the price and works just like any other product that spot treats acne. I used to use it regularly and the only downside is that it bleaches fabric, dries out skin, and can sometimes irritates sensitive skin. Other than that, it works quickly and does what it designed to do. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nikki H.
Columbus, GA
I have been using this persa gel for more than a whole decade! This stuff really works well and fast just apply it to your problem areas (up to 3 times a day) and let it work its magic. The only con is that it can stain your clothes and sheets if you aren't careful(I have ruined quite a few pillowcases).
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
This helps clear up my breakouts a lot quicker than just using an acne face wash or scrub. I see results in the morning after using once the night before. It lasts a long time and is not expensive. I only have to use it a couple of times during a breakout and then everything clears up in a couple days.
JJ A.
Cary, NC
It is not a lot of bang for your buck. I have very sensitive skin so maybe if you do not it works better. But every time I used it my skin got red which really scared my mom. I also found that sometimes it would burn. So in summary if your skin is very sensitive then I would not recommend this product
Saige C.
How long does it take to start seeing results?
Jesusita L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this dried your skin out?
Mo P.
Boulder, CO
How many times a day is normal to use this product as spot-treatment?
Jessica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this product on acne?
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using this product now. Is it supposed to burn, not horribly painful but noticeable and a little bit of a nuisance?