Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 uploaded by Dominique M.Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 uploaded by Belen B.Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 uploaded by Thamilis N.See all 30 photos
2 colors available

BY CLEAN & CLEAR #64 in Facial Cleansers

Here's a wonderfully effective acne preparation that requires no prescription: The secret is a 10-percent solution of benzoyl peroxide in a clear gel formula that leaves you free of tell-tale white splotches common to so many skin-treatment creams. You start with once-a-day topical applications, then move up to thrice-daily, if needed. Deposits acne medication where pimples start The same acne medication prescribed by doctors. MAXIMUM STRENGTH 10% BENZOYL PEROXIDE ACNE MEDICATION Available without a prescription! This acne medication contains maximum strength benzoyl peroxide.  The micronized benzoyl peroxide formula goes to work immediately, releasing the medicine deep into the pores where pimples begin.  It s the same prescription formula prescribed by doctors and dermatologists for over ten years, available without a prescription. ; Questions? SKIN-411 Note:  see more...

• I bought this gel to help when the oc...Instead of rubbing it in, try ... 3 Answers
  • How many times a day is normal to use...I use this twice a day (when I... 4 Answers
  • How long does it take to start seeing...It depends on your acne but I ... 5 Answers
Photos (30)
  • "I do not use this all over my face however more of a single spot treatment when I get a zit due to a blackhead, stress, or hormones." in 18 reviews
  • "really effective and helps get rid of acne but it does dry out my skin sometimes if i use to much but other than that i would recommend it." in 15 reviews
  • "I was conrfused how to use this at first but then i figured out your supposed to dollop some on your pimple before bed and sleep with it on, and it works great for me." in 9 reviews
  • "this product is one of my favorites, especially because I am allergic to silicic acid which also helps to treat acne like benzoyl peroxide." in 8 reviews
  • "I started using this about a week ago on an impulse buy at Target and within the first couple of days of use I noticed my face was clearing up nicely." in 8 reviews
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
Lately, it seems my skin is taking revenge on me when I eat 'junk' food, feel stressed, or even break a sweat (however this most likely has to be due to my age). The oils on my face, and the pimples that come with it, seemed impossible to control. However, ever since I tried this 10% benzoyl treatment, my pimples have eventually ridden themselves (with zero popping or picking), including those pesky underground ones! The oil products of my teenage skin have magically lessened up, and my pores even seem smaller (if that is possible??). However, one negative effect of this treatment is that it is VERY strong; a very little goes a LONG way. It causes occasional dry spots on my face if I get a little treatment happy, but it usually isn't something my moisturizer can't handle. Overall, I would definitely purchase this again, seeing as I am on my fifth container!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don't normally get acne on my face, but I used a face product recently that severely broke me out on my cheeks, chin, and forehead. I didn't currently own a spot treatment, so I did some research and found that this product was pretty potent for the drugstore. Well, I am shocked by the results! I have only applied it one night, but it significantly reduced not only the size of my blemishes but also the redness. It worked very well for bumps that had not come to head, so it is a good preventative treatment as you feel a pimple coming on. I have found that some treatments do not work well until the pimple comes to a head, but this is different. It can be very drying (it has 10% benzyl peroxide), so you do need to use this along with a moisturizer. Overall, I am very impressed for the $5 price tag!
Kelley G.
Kelley G.
An absolute must for my acne. I've been using this for years. It's not a gel but a white cream. You can use a a spot treatment for active blemishes. I use it all over my face because my skin is oily and the benzoyl peroxide can help fade post acne scars. It's drying so only use it once a day to avoid flaky, parched skin. With daily use, your texture will smooth out and even. I use this mostly at night because you're to avoid the sun or use a sunscreen. I like to use it under my makeup as a bit of a primer and it does the trick. I can find this at most drugstores, Target, and Walmart. I definitely recommend for anyone with inflamed acne. It will help dry out and heal the acne. I will keep using this as long as I have problematic skin.
Madelynn W.
Madelynn W.
Sherwood, AR
Persa Gel is an amazing product! Before I used the product, I had extremely bad whiteheads and blackheads all over my face. Now, I have very little. My complexion had cleared up all thanks to Persa Gel. The best part about this product is the price. It is so inexpensive, but so effective. Everyone with Bad acne should try this product. The only down side of the product is the dryness your skin may receive if you use the product frequently, but oil free lotion will cure that problem.
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product on and off for years, nothing cleans my face up better. It dries your face out and makes you break out initially, but after that initial phase leaves your face beautiful and clean! There's hardly any smell. You just have to be careful to wash your hands after and be careful with your pillow cases and towels, it will bleach them. Amazing product, I would recommend to anyone who wants to get rid of their acne.
Kady E.
Kady E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as a spot treatment when I need it. I do not use this all over. It seems to work better when I only use it in bad areas where I feel/see a pimple coming up. It works best if you do not mess with the problem area before, just dab on some of the product. I use it in the morning after I wash my face, before I put on makeup. Then I use it again at the end of the day after I take off my makeup & wash my face.
Soraya D.
Soraya D.
Jersey City, NJ
Its been 12 years since I actually had a pimple so when I started to get some on the sides of my cheeks I cleaned all my make up brushes and bought this product as a spot treatment. I do not recommend it. It turns super white and is highly noticeable when wearing and after three days I barely saw improvements to the zit in size or color. I need a good spot treatment. Any recommendations?
Makeighla C.
Makeighla C.
Sulphur, OK
While the product does clear my skin, it also dries it out. I have oily and acne prone skin so I try to find products that help with both issues and this definitely works. My only complaint as stated above is that it just takes away the moisturw in my skin. My skin even starts to flake pretty bad with this product. My only tip is to use very little and only when it's really needed.
Allison L.
Allison L.
I suffer from cystic acne and this really brings the cyst come up to being a white head which makes it go away within a couple days and this also does lighten up post acne marks. I'm a skin care therapist. so what might work for me might not work for everyone. attached is a photo of my left side which has some acne marks and some acne break outs which you can barely see !
Robb M.
Robb M.
Herndon, VA
I actually use this mostly for ingrown hairs (eww!) to minimize the swelling, but I've used it successfully for pimples as well. The pros are that it works very well and very fast for drying out and shrinking pimples (and ingrowns). The cons are that it drugs out any skin it touches and it can clog pores, which can cause all new issues. Solid product all-in-all, though!
Saige C.
Saige C.
How long does it take to start seeing results?
Jesusita L.
Jesusita L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has this dried your skin out?
Mo P.
Mo P.
Boulder, CO
How many times a day is normal to use this product as spot-treatment?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this product on acne?
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using this product now. Is it supposed to burn, not horribly painful but noticeable and a little bit of a nuisance?