BY CLEAN & CLEAR

shatoni B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does not give a lot of shine control, however my skin felt surprisingly soft and refreshed. The smell is amazing and this product really does moisturize. However would not repurchase as it does nothing to control my oily skin type
Lauren E.
Broken Arrow, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom uses this, so growing up she always told me to use it. I felt great on my face since during winter my face gets really dry. What we didn't know is that my face was really sensitive, and I had a slight allergic reaction to the lotion. It felt great at first and my mom loves it. At the end of the day, it was me, not the lotion. haha
Hannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this moisturizer because it is what I had lying around, but I prefer others over it. It doesn't seem to help with my oily areas in the long run. I find that the makeup on my forehead and nose seem to separate by the end of the day. I wouldn't recommend this to someone with combination skin like myself.
Brytanne M.
Erie
I love Clean and Clear moisturizers. They are usually a great price and actually work! This one smells amazing and using after an astringent, which dries your skin, is amazing. I will say it has slowed break outs, but my personal opinion is that nothing will stop them completely. This is a must have!
Lilly D.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a classic product from a classic brand. I have used this brand on and off since high school, and I have never been disappointed. The price point is excellent, and honestly the quality is great as well. I have very oily skin and this helps keep me matte and oil free! Smells good too!
Kels Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I probably should use a moisturizer regularly but I don't. I have sensitive and oily skin so I try to avoid extra products. When I did use a moisturizer a couple years ago, I received a sample of this, I loved it! But I wouldn't put it under my makeup because my pores clog so easily.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product it smells fresh which is nice but for my skin it didn't really control the shine as much as I had wanted it to but that's probably just me. It's affordable which is great also.
Allison S.
Amory, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer does not make your skin feel oily or greasy after application. It is a good price and helps with my acne and moisturizes my dry spots very well. It doesn't smell horrific like things for oily skin/acne prone skin do. I would recommend it to anyone!
Courtney S.
Smithfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product its is the only thing that moisturises my oily skin without making it worst. It smells great, Great price I would recoomend this product to anyone with any type of skin. Only getting 4 stars because it is hard to find.
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this moisturizer! It's so light and I don't feel as if I'm clogging my pores. This product is perfect for those who are skeptical about moisturizer because it works and it does not break you out or leave your skin oily!