BY CLEAN & CLEAR #54 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
I use this face lotion every single day! I can't apply my makeup without putting this on first! I've tried seriously all other lotions and this is still my all time favorite one... when I buy them I buy a few just to make sure I'm fully stocked
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
This is one of the best ones I have used. It keeps my face hydrated while doing everything it needed to do. It is not oily at all.
Tiff A.
I have been using this moisturizer for years. I have dry skin and I get occasional pimples. What I love about this product is that it has acne fighting ingredients that aren't at all harsh. Since I started using this a few years ago, I've noticed significantly less breakouts. And the 2 times I decided to try something else, my skin saw more pimples so I immediately went back to this old faithful. Also this moisturizer does a great job of moisturizing your skin without making your skin feel oily or greasy. The only thing I wish this product had was SPF, but that might mess with the consistency, so I'm not mad that it's not in there.

Also, I wear this under makeup/foundation with no issues.
Hope B.
THE ONLY MOISTURIZER I USE. I have dry/acne prone skin and most moisturizers give me acne but this is the only one that hasn't. It hydrates my face but helps fight my pimples. I use this 2 times a day and my skin is clear of acne :) definitely recommend
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Look, I get it, this product isn't fancy, or full of any great antioxidants, etc., definitely not natural/organic, but it works and IT DOESN'T BREAK ME OUT. I have tried so many different oils and moisturizers, really stuck it out with some of them (looking at you CeraVe), and they have ALL broken me out. Very demoralizing. So I come back to this no frills product because it does the damn job without the drama. Sinks in beautifully, leaves me nice and hydrated. I love it and I always miss it when I don't use it. Heads up, don't buy the generic Target dupe for this, not the same, pills, leaves a greasy mess and doesn't sink in. I'm all about generics but only if they are as good as the real deal. Get the real deal, it's still cheap. Still gonna search for that ritzy moisturizer with star ingredients that makes me feel like Marlene Dietrich, but until then...
Lauren W.
Bristol
This is a really nice gentle moisturiser for oily or acne prone skin. Although it won't completely clear up your acne, it does help to reduce the oils produced by your skin, and it helps to create a smooth base to apply makeup on top of it. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin and I will use this product again
Ravinder K.
This product claims to “help prevent spots and blemishes”; I personally think this moisturiser did not deliver on that particular statement. However, the moisturiser was very lightweight, non pore-clogging and it left my skin feeling soft and smooth. Additionally, the moisturiser worked well with my oily skin. Therefore, I would re-purchase this product.
evam t.
Toronto
I always stay clear of lotions and strictly use gel/ water based moisturizers but by chance i borrowed this from a friend and was immediately hooked.

i was skeptical that it would cause irritation because of the salicylic acid and thought it would just be a layer on top my skin instead of being absorbed but i was wrong.

my sensitive skin handled it alright and it was mostly absorbed into my face after a minute or two. has no strong fragrance and leaves a strangely pleasant cool tingle sensation afterwards.
The best moisturizer I've tried so far.. When I get out of the shower and I put it on it soothes my face and it's my first time using it. I love that it's not oily and it met my expectations very pleased.. I would recommend this to people with dry skin :)
Kelsie C.
I came across this product a few years back when I was researching a good regimen for my face. At the time I had horrible acne all over my face and had opted out on using moisturizers because of how oily my skin. I eventually found out that I was actually causing my skin to produce more oil by not using a moisturized. Someone suggested this on a YouTube video and I decided to give it a try. Seriously, this stuff is the BOMB. It's a great moisturizer and does not leave my face feeling greasy or break me out. I was so glad to find something that was oil free and affordable. One bottle last me months... literally. I probably buy about 2 (maybe 3...maybe) a year. I follow up with this after using my equate beauty 3 step treatment (the knock offs of Proactiv and just as good) and since using them my skin has cleared up tremendously. I am forever a customer!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?