BY CLEAN & CLEAR #60 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
  • "A-maze-ing product! I've been looking everywhere for something that helps my dry skin and this did it!" in 406 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing and treats acne at the same time. " in 302 reviews
  • "I've been using this moisturizer for about a week now and I really like it! I was definitely anxious to see how this worked since it's so much cheaper than other moisturizers. It has not disappointed! I really like the way this leaves my sensitive skin feeling. Not too sure if the acne medication is working much yet, but I haven't noticed any additional breakouts. " in 236 reviews
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
I love this stuff. I wash my face and then apply because I get really dry skin during this season. It truly does make your face feel nice and clean and moisturized! I haven't had a breakout since I started using it. I even use it as a base for my makeup daily! Its awesome!
Alyssa J.
Roselle Park, NJ
This was the third step in Clean and Clear's three step system. This is used after cleanser and toner. This moisturizer not only give nourishment to dry skin but helps treat and prevent break outs. Great product.
Lindsay B.
Rochester, NY
I've used this moisturizer for years, solely because it's one of the cheapest you can get. It gets the job done if you don't have too dry of skin but if you do, it doesn't help much. As for acne-fighting, I'm not sure it really helps. I see no improvement while using it.
Sherae S.
Nice moisturizer. I usually use this during the warmer months because of it's consistency. Very lightweight and blends into skin. Since I use the 3 step system it's a great moisturizer to use post acne wash to restore balance in my skin. Can't wait to stock up on this 👍
Kristin C.
Longmeadow, MA
I love how this clears up my skin, while moisturizing it. I always try to change my mosturizer up, but always go back to this one. It is the only one that works well for my skin. It also gives a tingly sensation which I actually enjoy. Makes my fave feel nice and fresh!
Abigail M.
I like this because it dose not clog my pores and helps to give my skin moisture it needs without adding oil. i don't like it under makeup however it makes my foundation go on streaky unless you gibe it enough time to totaly sink in. its great for night time though or on a no makeup day
Brittany T.
waldorf
I've been using this moisturizer since I was a freshman in high school and I'm currently in my 20s now sooooo I've been loyal. This keeps my oils under control and decrease the occurrence of unwanted blemishes. I am currently transitioning towards all natural skincare products and I will miss this once I finish the last container I have but it works and everyone should give it a try.
Monique F.
Ontario, CA
This product is okay... I used this a few months ago and it made my skin more oily so I stopped using it. It was gentle but not as effective for me. I would definitely recommend to someone who has dry skin and needs a little more moisture and possibly oil in their skin.
Jenny D.
Mesquite, TX
I always have high hopes that this moisturizer and acne treatment will work. It never does. The amount of active acne medication ingredient is too low in my opinion. It also leaves my skin oily. Don't get your hopes up. It's not the miracle cream to your pimple problem.
Autumn B.
Clarksville, TN
This is a great moisturizer! It is not greasy and won't make your skin oily. The only issue I have with it is there is no spf, which is easily fixed by putting one on before or after you apply the moisturizer. Other than that I recommend this product to anyone with oily or even normal skin. I don't think dry skin would like this too much because it is not extremely moisturizing.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?