BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Olivia H.
Gilbert, AZ
For the price, I think this product is great. It was effective and I love that it helps treat breakouts. In the price range, this is one of the best moisturizers. I have higher end products that I prefer but that's only because I'm getting older and needing anti aging
Morgan P.
Elizabethton, TN
I used this stuff for a while simply because it was cheap, but I eventually got fed up because my forehead would still be really try while other parts of my face were oily, and some parts were moisturized. I would recommend this product to people with skin that isn't to either extreme of really oily or really dry. If you've got combination skin, this isn't the product for you.
Laney S.
Salem, OR
I used this exclusively for years until I found a product that was more effective for my skin. Gentle and effective. You just need to try and see what works for your skin. I kept bottles in my purse, night stand and bathroom so I applied it all the time and it helped.
Liz E.
Santa Monica, CA
I have extremely oily skin and tend to break out often. This is my HG moisturizer. I was out of it for a week and was using a different one and I could totally see the difference. This moisturizer helps control my breakouts and my skin feels very hydrated. I have sensitive skin so I don't think I'll be looking for a new moisturizer since this one works perfectly for my skin.
Sydney F.
Neosho, MO
Really great product I've been consistently using it for about a month and I can definitely tell a difference in the way it breaks out. The thing is is that it doesn't. Of course I have the occasional pimple every now and again but nothing like how it used to be. Now they just need to make a dark spot moisturizer
Jorin K.
For those of you who cant help but have oily faces this product is for you. It truly helps with getting rid if that oil off your face. Oily face = clogged pores....which ultimately leads to breaking out. You do not want that. So....if i were you id buy this product.
Amber M.
Fayetteville, AR
I have been using this moisturizer for years now. I prefer it over other simply because I have combination skin and it helps my dry spots without making my skin super greasy. I buy this at my local grocery store and don't pay a lot for it. I do recommend this product.
Steph H.
Charlotte , NC
I like how this moisturizer makes my face feel very fresh after a wash. It's almost like a squeaky clean feeling and it doesn't make my face oily later either. Overall it's a good moisturizer, I just wish it was a teed bit more moisturizing. But truly it's a go to.
Dana S.
I use this everyday to make sure that my skin is moisturized and looks fresh! It works well for my skin which sometimes is sensitive. The bottle does seem quite small; however, it does last me a good amount of time before I need to get a new one! I recommend trying this!
Samantha H.
I love this moisturizer! It has a please tell smell, is silky smooth, makes my skin feel good, and it's never broken my skin out. The packaging is very nice looking and it's easy to pump out. I purchased mine at Walmart and it was a good price for the size you get.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?