BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Alyssa J.
Roselle Park, NJ
This was the third step in Clean and Clear's three step system. This is used after cleanser and toner. This moisturizer not only give nourishment to dry skin but helps treat and prevent break outs. Great product.
Danielle P.
HUDSONVILLE, MI
Overall a pretty good moisturizer. It helps my face from feeling dry and cracking. It doesn't have as much coverage as I would like, but for the price, you can't beat it. I am always a fan of Clean & Clear. Because of the dual purposing for this product, I feel like it does tighten my skin a little.
Tam L.
Garden Grove
This is aweaome. I needed a product that would not make my skin any more oily than it already is. This works amazing because it makes my face less shiny and it stays that way for longer. I barely could feel the product on. It is very fresh. Yes I recommend this to others
Tahirah S.
Enfield, CT
I love love love this moisturizer! I started using this product after I could no linger find a neutrogena moisture and I've been using it ever since! This is a great moisturizer that doesn't make my combination skin too oily but provides just the right amount of moisture .
Erin W.
Mesa, AZ
I have always had bad skin and some days its oily and some days its dry. I like the fact that this product is oil free because I'm always dealing with brake outs but this product is very harsh it feelss like its burning my skin when I put it on and leaves my skin very red and still dry. So no i would not recommend this product it doesn't moisturize at all and its painful to use.
Danielle C.
Las Vegas, NV
At first I liked this product, but the more I used it, the more my skin broke out. I thought it would help my acne but I think it just made it worse. However, I did moisturizer my skin, but it is not a heavy moisturizer. It is very light and works well for the daytime.
Tiara P.
I'm in love with this product. I first got this with a set and was not even really planning on using this. I started to use it at night just to see what it would do and it really does mostirizes the skin and helps fight acne. I will continually repurchase this product
Tia M.
I totally recommend this moisturizer! I use it sometimes in the morning before I put on primer and almost every night before I go to bed. It is some what light weight but it leaves my skin a little heavy feeling, if you know what I mean. I put it on my skin when it's oily and also dry.
Becca A.
Atlanta, GA
Perfect addition to my morning face routine! I use a scrub cleanser and this lotion before applying my bb cream and powder and it always leaves me skin smooth and soft under makeup. It absorbs into my skin well too so that it doesn't feel oily or cakey under my makeup.
Steph H.
Charlotte , NC
I like how this moisturizer makes my face feel very fresh after a wash. It's almost like a squeaky clean feeling and it doesn't make my face oily later either. Overall it's a good moisturizer, I just wish it was a teed bit more moisturizing. But truly it's a go to.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?