BY CLEAN & CLEAR #53 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Christina D.
Saginaw, TX
I love this stuff! I have a tendency to breakout and the dual action is EXACTLY what I need. Seems to run about 6 to 8 dollars so it's affordable and lasts forever! It kept my skin clear and moisturized. I would definitely buy again. Might be strong for overly sensitive skin
Elena R.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased the 1-2-3 Skin Care Routine and this is the 3rd step, and I love it! I wash my face at night, and apply this once I'm down. When I wake up, my face still feels clean and moisturized. It doesn't leave my face oily, and works great underneath your make up. A little goes a long way, and I honestly do see a difference on my skin after using after one week, my skin looks healthier.
Tarah S.
I just bought this last week so I just started using it but it seems to be working okay. Being from Colorado, it is very, very dry and even extra moisturizing lotion seems to not work sometimes so it may be that I need to put it on more than twice a day to get real results.
Liz R.
Mountain View, CA
This moisturizer is great. I have acne-prone skin and it also tends to get really oily throughout the day. This moisturizer keeps oil at a minimum, and helps heal my breakouts faster. It is light and doesn't feel greasy at all! I love the design of the pump as well, it helps me get all the product out of the container.
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I have complicated combination skin with it being oily and acne prone but also very sensitive due to eczema. This moisturizer provides a nice balance of moisture without clogging my pores or irritating my skin. The scent is a little bit heavy, though. Good value for the money.
Danielle P.
Overall a pretty good moisturizer. It helps my face from feeling dry and cracking. It doesn't have as much coverage as I would like, but for the price, you can't beat it. I am always a fan of Clean & Clear. Because of the dual purposing for this product, I feel like it does tighten my skin a little.
Jenny D.
Mesquite, TX
I always have high hopes that this moisturizer and acne treatment will work. It never does. The amount of active acne medication ingredient is too low in my opinion. It also leaves my skin oily. Don't get your hopes up. It's not the miracle cream to your pimple problem.
Brittany T.
Upper Marlboro, MD
I've been using this moisturizer since I was a freshman in high school and I'm currently in my 20s now sooooo I've been loyal. This keeps my oils under control and decrease the occurrence of unwanted blemishes. I am currently transitioning towards all natural skincare products and I will miss this once I finish the last container I have but it works and everyone should give it a try.
Martikkia L.
Moundsville, WV
Oil-free is the way to be! I have been using the Clean & Clear moisturizer in a 1, 2, 3 skin care routine for years and I am always recieving compliments on my skin. Moisturizer is very important in a skin care routine. The duel action moisturizer with salicyclic acid is a great product for my fair skin. I love how soft my face feels after applying. I would definitely recommend this!
Erica R.
Huntingburg, IN
I have sensitive skin and it's hard for me to find a product that I like that doesn't dry out my skin or cause irritation. I like Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer because it's very gentle on my skin yet it still does its job. I refuse to use anything else.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?