BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Liz R.
Mountain View, CA
This moisturizer is great. I have acne-prone skin and it also tends to get really oily throughout the day. This moisturizer keeps oil at a minimum, and helps heal my breakouts faster. It is light and doesn't feel greasy at all! I love the design of the pump as well, it helps me get all the product out of the container.
hiba w.
Newark, DE
I pretty much use this every single day after washing my face. I like how it keeps my face nice and soft after using and it doesn't make my face oily. I also like how it has acne treatment so it keeps the blemishes away. It is also lightweight but a little goes a long way
Kristin C.
Longmeadow, MA
I love how this clears up my skin, while moisturizing it. I always try to change my mosturizer up, but always go back to this one. It is the only one that works well for my skin. It also gives a tingly sensation which I actually enjoy. Makes my fave feel nice and fresh!
Brittany T.
Upper Marlboro, MD
I've been using this moisturizer since I was a freshman in high school and I'm currently in my 20s now sooooo I've been loyal. This keeps my oils under control and decrease the occurrence of unwanted blemishes. I am currently transitioning towards all natural skincare products and I will miss this once I finish the last container I have but it works and everyone should give it a try.
Leah K.
Wichita, KS
I sometimes get dry patches during the winter, and this moisturizer saves me! It does have a scent but it isn't overpowering, it's lightweight, and did I mention it has salicylic acid? Helps with any blemishes I may get, making them go within a few days. Would recommend.
Erin W.
Mesa, AZ
I have always had bad skin and some days its oily and some days its dry. I like the fact that this product is oil free because I'm always dealing with brake outs but this product is very harsh it feelss like its burning my skin when I put it on and leaves my skin very red and still dry. So no i would not recommend this product it doesn't moisturize at all and its painful to use.
Elizabeth A.
I tried this moisturizer because I absolutely love Clean and Clear's face wash. I was hoping this product would pair well. My skin tingled with the first use, and by the 8th day, I had to give it up. My skin is oily/dry combination, but using this moisturizer with the face wash dried my skin out way too much. Even my T-Zone that's usually very oily was much too dry! I still use the face wash, but the moisturizer was a little too much for me!
Autumn B.
Clarksville, TN
This is a great moisturizer! It is not greasy and won't make your skin oily. The only issue I have with it is there is no spf, which is easily fixed by putting one on before or after you apply the moisturizer. Other than that I recommend this product to anyone with oily or even normal skin. I don't think dry skin would like this too much because it is not extremely moisturizing.
Lindsay B.
Rochester, NY
I've used this moisturizer for years, solely because it's one of the cheapest you can get. It gets the job done if you don't have too dry of skin but if you do, it doesn't help much. As for acne-fighting, I'm not sure it really helps. I see no improvement while using it.
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I have complicated combination skin with it being oily and acne prone but also very sensitive due to eczema. This moisturizer provides a nice balance of moisture without clogging my pores or irritating my skin. The scent is a little bit heavy, though. Good value for the money.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?