BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Brittany J.
Oak Grove, KY
This product works great for me in the winter time, my face wash is a little harsh during the winter. In the summer time my skin gets too oily and I the moisturizer leaves my face feeling like I have residue on it. I would reckoned this product for someone that has dry skin.
Brittany K.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love this stuff. I usually use it at night because it doesn't have SPF in it, but it works well with stubborn acne. Absolutely lovely. It has a nice light scent that isn't headache inducing, but if you're sensitive to smells, be cautious since it isn't fragrance free. It's moisturizing, and contains acne fighting treatment so it helps with getting rid of pimples. Doesn't help blackheads.
Ciara L.
Hayward, CA
I like that it has acne medication in it, but I haven't noticed a big difference in my skin. I will have to keep trying it, but I'm not sure yet.
(Update) I have started using it under my foundation and primer. I really like it. I feel like it does help with fighting my acne.
This product is step 3 of a clean &clear Essential facial pack. After you have washed your face with the essentials face wash you then apply the deep cleaning astringent. So once you have done all that you apply the moisturizer......this guy will leave you face feeling so smooth and soft. Also it kinda has a little tingling sensation and it's great. My face feels amazing the next day. It has a light sunscreen smell to it. It's not bad for the price.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
This is a good simple moisturizer, but it doesn't wow me. I feel I have to use a lot in order for my skin to feel moisturized. Also do not get this product any where near your eyes. It won't kill ya but it sure will sting. This moisturizer also has a minty tingle aspect to it.
Kyra H.
Savoy, IL
I use this in the three step oil free action line! I put it on right after I use the toner and it leaves my face feeling refreshed and moisturized, not oily or greasy like other products have in the past. ANd it's pretty affordable as well. I would recommend this to everyone.
Liz R.
Mountain View, CA
This moisturizer is great. I have acne-prone skin and it also tends to get really oily throughout the day. This moisturizer keeps oil at a minimum, and helps heal my breakouts faster. It is light and doesn't feel greasy at all! I love the design of the pump as well, it helps me get all the product out of the container.
Elizabeth A.
I tried this moisturizer because I absolutely love Clean and Clear's face wash. I was hoping this product would pair well. My skin tingled with the first use, and by the 8th day, I had to give it up. My skin is oily/dry combination, but using this moisturizer with the face wash dried my skin out way too much. Even my T-Zone that's usually very oily was much too dry! I still use the face wash, but the moisturizer was a little too much for me!
Tam L.
Garden Grove
This is aweaome. I needed a product that would not make my skin any more oily than it already is. This works amazing because it makes my face less shiny and it stays that way for longer. I barely could feel the product on. It is very fresh. Yes I recommend this to others
Lindsay B.
Rochester, NY
I've used this moisturizer for years, solely because it's one of the cheapest you can get. It gets the job done if you don't have too dry of skin but if you do, it doesn't help much. As for acne-fighting, I'm not sure it really helps. I see no improvement while using it.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?