BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
This is a good simple moisturizer, but it doesn't wow me. I feel I have to use a lot in order for my skin to feel moisturized. Also do not get this product any where near your eyes. It won't kill ya but it sure will sting. This moisturizer also has a minty tingle aspect to it.
Marysa L.
American Fork, UT
Ive been using this moisturizer forever and it is always a repurchase. i use two squirts after i wash my face and it keeps my face soft and hydrated. If you are looking for something to help dry patches this wont be for you. This is more of a light but worth it moisturizer.
Tarah S.
I just bought this last week so I just started using it but it seems to be working okay. Being from Colorado, it is very, very dry and even extra moisturizing lotion seems to not work sometimes so it may be that I need to put it on more than twice a day to get real results.
Rachel M.
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer. It is oil free and leaves my face feeling refreshed. I can feel the effect of it right away and it helps me start my day off right. I recommend this moisturizer to anyone who wants a reasonably priced moisturizer with immediate results.
Madison P.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Right off the bat, the pump gives you the perfect amount each time. You can feel it working on your skin and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean. It's light and doesn't feel like you're wearing a mask and absorbs in your skin pretty fast. My go to product for moisture.
Estefany N.
Texas
I've used this for many years and first got into it when I was a teen and had slight acne. I would never break out again. However, I put this at night and always wake up acne free yet super oily. I have oily skin already so that is my only downside otherwise it is my holy grail!
JULIE S.
Even though I'm not fully in love with this moisturizer, I do tend to use it very often for convenience.
Depending on the season, my skin will react differently to it. Some days it may feel a little heavy and other days my skin soaks it up pretty quick then there may be days when it dries out my skin. It hasn't made my skin break out though which has made me come back to it over and over.
Jordin R.
I have extremely sensitive skin and this moisturizer did not make me breakout or react at all. While I loved it in the summer months, during the winter when my ski was extra dry I did notice that my skin was still visibly dry even when applying this in the morning and at night.
Kyra H.
Savoy, IL
I use this in the three step oil free action line! I put it on right after I use the toner and it leaves my face feeling refreshed and moisturized, not oily or greasy like other products have in the past. ANd it's pretty affordable as well. I would recommend this to everyone.
Hope H.
I decided to try this with my oily, acne prone skin that has slowly been becoming more on the combo side. It worked okay, but sometimes I felt it didn't sink into my skin as well as other products. It didn't seem to increase my oil production, but it really didn't seem to improve my acne and breakouts either. I was underwhelmed with this product. But it might just not be the right match for me. It could work better with a more normal skin type, I think.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?