BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Claire J.
This moisturizer has changed my skin! There is no SPF, so I would not recommend this for daytime use, but at night and for indoors under makeup, I LOVE this product! It treats acne while hydrating and absorbs into the skin so quickly that you can put on makeup fairly soon after applying.
Sherrie S.
Janesville, WI
I have been using Clean and Clear oil-free moisturizer for many years. It leaves your skin feeling extremely moisturized but without feeling heavy. It is a wonderful product that helps many different skin types. Me and my two daughters all use it and we all have wonderful results
Mariah K.
This is the absolute worst moisturizer I have ever used. It did nothing for blemishes and it really didn't moisturize either. I have very dry skin and noticed little difference while using this product. It burns slightly on the skin and you definitely don't want to get it near your eyes, not even in the under eye "concealer" area. I will not be repurchasing and do not recommend. Save your money.
Alycia H.
white lake, MI
I love this moisturizer! this paid wroth my favorite Robert, has helped me get ride of most of my acne and cookbook the oiliness of my face. It's definitely my go to! The only issue I have with it is that it isn't a deep moisture and one day without it leaves my skin pretty dry.
Amy M.
Centreville, VA
This moisturizer doesn't feel heavy at all, yet it hydrates my skin so well. It's so lightweight and it doesn't just sit on the skin, it basically absorbs into my skin. I also love that it has a pump to get out the product easily. I would definitely recommend this to everyone :)
Leah C.
Rushville, IN
I currently use this product. I try not to use it more than 2-3 times a week, I think it does great at moisturizing my skin. If I use it everyday it seem to be too much and my skin begins to feel dry after a while. I would buy this product again, since I do not use it often I do not use up most of the product so it last me a while.
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
This is a really great moisturizer for those who suffer from acne! It makes my skin smooth, but doesn't add any extra oil! It also helps to keep my acne at bay! Clean and Clear is always on sale so you can snag this on a good deal! I have repurchased this about 3 time and love it!
Frances W.
Columbus , OH
I use this product daily it gives my dry skin a nice moisturizer and keeps me looking good. I also use it a night if I'm going somewhere important the next day makes my skin softer looking in the morning. I still dab on a little just to give me that glow if I'm not wearing makeup.
Melissa W.
Bradenton, FL
For the longest time I thought I didn't need a moisturizer because I have oily skin... This is not true!!!! This moisturizer is great for when I wash my face at night and apply it. When I wake up my skin is refreshed (not oily or greasy) which also helps when I'm applying my makeup
Sharlene A.
Louisville, KY
This product is the ultimate two in 1. My skin stays clear and moisturized at all times. It doesn't burn, nor itched or discolor. I live to use this before and after washing my face to ensure the clearest hydrated results that are possible. I would buy this again and again.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?