BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Abbie  J.
Alexandria, VA
This isn't really my favorite moisturizer but it's fine for the summer. My skin gets very oily and I've noticed even when I use this (and even on no-makeup days) I get pretty oily in my T-Zone. But this moisturizer has little to no scent and is very accessible so I get it for then.
Kristianna W.
This right here is my holy grail mosterizer. Its perfection in a bottle. Perfect for my combo, acne prone, sensitive skin. This has never broken me out, and as long as I'm exfoliating regularly, I've never had any gross dry patches on my face. I will never use another mosterizer.
Sherrie S.
Janesville, WI
I have been using Clean and Clear oil-free moisturizer for many years. It leaves your skin feeling extremely moisturized but without feeling heavy. It is a wonderful product that helps many different skin types. Me and my two daughters all use it and we all have wonderful results
Claire J.
This moisturizer has changed my skin! There is no SPF, so I would not recommend this for daytime use, but at night and for indoors under makeup, I LOVE this product! It treats acne while hydrating and absorbs into the skin so quickly that you can put on makeup fairly soon after applying.
Abby D.
Hutto, TX
I've used this moisturizer daily for probably 4 years and it's the best! I've tried other brands, drugstore and high end, and there really is nothing better. Keeps blemishes at bay while giving a beautiful glow and nice hydration. (This coming from someone with normal to dry skin)
Alexandra  G.
I use this every morning, especially during the winter months when the air is extra dry. Other moisturizers I have tried made my face oily, I have clear skin and they make my face break out. I have been using this moisturizer for years and it is the best, I have had no problems!
Mariah K.
This is the absolute worst moisturizer I have ever used. It did nothing for blemishes and it really didn't moisturize either. I have very dry skin and noticed little difference while using this product. It burns slightly on the skin and you definitely don't want to get it near your eyes, not even in the under eye "concealer" area. I will not be repurchasing and do not recommend. Save your money.
Alycia H.
white lake, MI
I love this moisturizer! this paid wroth my favorite Robert, has helped me get ride of most of my acne and cookbook the oiliness of my face. It's definitely my go to! The only issue I have with it is that it isn't a deep moisture and one day without it leaves my skin pretty dry.
Frances W.
Columbus , OH
I use this product daily it gives my dry skin a nice moisturizer and keeps me looking good. I also use it a night if I'm going somewhere important the next day makes my skin softer looking in the morning. I still dab on a little just to give me that glow if I'm not wearing makeup.
Leah C.
Rushville, IN
I currently use this product. I try not to use it more than 2-3 times a week, I think it does great at moisturizing my skin. If I use it everyday it seem to be too much and my skin begins to feel dry after a while. I would buy this product again, since I do not use it often I do not use up most of the product so it last me a while.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?