BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
I really appreciate how this product is oil-free. A couple of years ago, I had extremely acne-prone skin, and all of the other moisturizers I used made my skin oilier than it already was. I noticed that this moisturizer really did its job, and helped clear my acne while keeping the rest of my skin moisturized. Though, once my acne started going away, I cut down my usage of this from everyday to 2-3 times per week, just to avoid any over-dryness and to maintain clear skin.
Sara S.
Richmond, VA
when I rate other high-end face moisturizers with less stars, it's because of this little gem. For about $5, this moisturizer leaves my face feeling minty fresh, lightly moisturized, and gives me an even texture. The bottle lasts for EVER, and the product does not clog my pores or make me break out. I know it is supposed to help with break outs, and although I can't speak to that (didn't seem to shrink/prevent break outs for me), I'll still choose this moisturizer every time over anything else because of all the other benefits it gives.
Dominique M.
Clean and Clear is my go to product when it comes to a good moisturizer. I love the way it leaves my face feeling. It does not leave you feeling oily after using the product. It smells great as well. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends. Clean & Clear Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer
Savannah O.
Ferndale, WA
When I first saw this at my local drug store I thought this would be amazing. A moisturizer WITH acne medication? I took it home with me and I wasn't disappointed. It moisturized my skin and also helped get rid of acne like it said it did. The only reason I didn't give this four stars is because sometimes it dries out my skin instead of moisturizing it, but all in all I recommend it if you want to skip a step in your daily skin routine and make it easier.
Lakesha K.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm an oily girl with skin prone to breakouts. I apply this moisturizer after cleaning but before makeup application.
I've noticed less oil and less breakouts with use of this product. I tend to use one pump of it in dabs all over my face. A little bit goes a long way. If i do have an acne flair up, I apply the moisturizer directly to the spot as an overnight treatment and the spot definitely minimizes, if not gone by morning.
Unlike other acne oil-free moisturizers, this one doesnt make my skin feel tight after application.
Leonor  R.
Rio Rancho, NM
I purchased the Clean & Clear Oil Free Dual Action Moisturizer for my son who has developed teen acne. He has incorporated it into his daily skincare routine and has had great results with it. I've tried it myself and have the following observations: it has a thin almost liquid-like consistency. It absorbs easily and quickly into the skin. It does seem to combat excess oiliness on the T-zone which I very much appreciated. It doesn't have a strong scent or any that I noticed at all. I would recommend the moisturizer to anyone.
Sarahi G.
This is the first moisturizer I ever tried when I first got into skincare. I LOVE IT. It is one of the best moisturizers found in the drugstore for oily/combination skin. Still to this day I use it at night to help me shrink my pimples overnight because of its salicylic acid it works wonders. Under makeup it performs great too!!! It'll never go out of style. It will always be an oldie but a goodie!
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
Received this as part of a kit and used it for a couple months. First thing is I don't think this can be used as a regular moisturizer? At least not for me but my skin was still dry after using it. It didn't make me break me out more but I didn't really see a big difference either. It was lightweight not greasy) and it did wear well under makeup. I probably wouldn't purchase it again just because I didn't see a huge improvement and it didn't moisturize but for the price it's worth a try since everyone is different.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
I really like this, it is not as good as a lot of ones I get at sephora like origins, but for the price it is really good. I love using this for the summer because it helps minimize oil, fights acne. It is also good for the summer because it doesn't hydrate a lot, so I can't use it in the winter because I have really dry skin, this is definetly for someone with oily skin
Raven M.
This didn't work for me at all. I have super oily and very acne prone skin. After using, my skin felt more oily and didn't help at all. I feel this would be better for those with less oily skin and not too prone to acne as I am. I will say I should of thought about it before and we all have different skin types. What doesn't work for one may work for another.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?