BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Does it work well with dry skin ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Ashley C.
This is a good product for if you have mild acne and semi oily skin. I used this product in the summer and it was a fairly light moisturizing cream that kept my break outs in check but in the winter it didn't do much. My skin would dry out pretty fast. Not quite sure I'd purchase this again.
This is the best face cream I think I have ever used. I found it sanitary, it has a lid lock so no issues with throwing this with travels things or purses. I use this before I apply makeup and before I head to bed and I've seen a MAJOR difference within a weeks time. I was suggested to use this because of my bad skin during season change, and I will be repurchasing this until they sell out. I love it!
Lena T.
Champaign, IL
This is my everyday moisturizer that I've used for years. It keeps my skin feeling smooth and hydrated all day while is also helps fight breakouts. My skin is very sensitive and prone to acne. This is the only moisturizer that clears my blemishes and keeps my face feeling hydrated all day.
Rachel S.
Statesville, NC
This is a good, light moisturizer that helps combat acne and is great for oily skin during the summer months especially. I like the fact that it comes with a pump because it makes for sanitary and easy use. I would recommend this to others. p.s: Keep it away from your eye area because it does contain Salicylic acid that may irritate eyes.
Klein T.
My husband is using this product and he just love it. i like the smell of it. its not harsh its just gentle on the face. we got this at the walmart and he always buy it. the price was affordable and i definitely recommend it.
Juliana T.
I apply this moisturizer and my face stays soft and moisturized through out the day. After applying masks or after washing my wash and put this product on and my skin stays soft and intact. I recommend to people with troubles with dry skin. I'm a big fan of this product and a loyal buyer!
Christina M.
Muncie, IN
This is a non greasy fresh feeling moisturizer. It tingles a little and is so refreshing. I have had no breakouts with this product and it works great to give your foundation a nice even finish as it moisturizes the dry skin before hand. It is the perfect moisturizer for girls and GUYS! I have put a dollop on a soon to be pimple and the problem area shrinks away. It seems to even minimize blackheads too!
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
I love this moisturizer! It is very effective and keeps your skin moisturizing and it has a sort of cooling effect when you put it on. I will forever repurchase this product. I usually buy it at my local walmart. I love the fact that it has a pump so you can get exactly how much you need out of it
Kyla S.
Charlotte, NC
I have been using this moisturizer for years now. I have really oily skin and it's hard to use other moisturizers because they tend to over do it. It's light weight and has an okay scent. One bottle will last you a year with regular use. This is definitely worth a buy.
Amber J.
This moisturizer is by far my favorite for acne pron skin. It moisturizes my skin when it's dry and also works as a acne treatment. It makes my skin feel very tingly after I put it on but I love that feeling. I would definitely recommend this to ANYONE. It's my go-to moisturizer for sure.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?