BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Alana B.
Willow spgs, MO
I've been using this moisturizer on and off for about 3 years now. I use it morning and night after washing my face and it makes my skin feel really nice. It doesn't work well if I already have dry patches forming from sunburn or anything, I have to use something heavier for that. But it's a good product for someone with sensitive/ acne prone skin!
Abriana H.
Columbia, TN
One of my every day products. right as i put it on my face feels fresh. leaves my skin smooth. great for dry skin it helps prevent pimples and feels great on them it doesn't burn. doesn't leave my skin feeling oily as it says on the container. everything i expected it to be.
stacy l.
I use this after every shower, usually when I do my makeup my dry skin shows so I add a little when my foundation and it makes my dry skin not show, doesn't make me break out . I also have sensitive skin and this works good on my skin, watch out for your eyes tho because it will sting a little
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
I recently came back to using this since my skin wanted to act like a 17 year old, I might as well treat it like one. So I forgot how amazing this lotion was, especially the tingling part. I use it two times a day, once in the morning and once right before I go to bed. I have actually seen a tremendous difference in my skin so I think this has knocked a few of the higher end lotions out of my vanity for sure.
Clare C.
Austin, TX
I have been using this since middle school. It has recognizable packaging and it's easy to use and take with me on the go. I've been buying this products at drugstores. I'm not particularly acne prone but this moisturizer works for me in that it doesn't leave my skin oily or too shiny. I love it!
Rachel S.
Statesville, NC
This is a good, light moisturizer that helps combat acne and is great for oily skin during the summer months especially. I like the fact that it comes with a pump because it makes for sanitary and easy use. I would recommend this to others. p.s: Keep it away from your eye area because it does contain Salicylic acid that may irritate eyes.
Juliana T.
I apply this moisturizer and my face stays soft and moisturized through out the day. After applying masks or after washing my wash and put this product on and my skin stays soft and intact. I recommend to people with troubles with dry skin. I'm a big fan of this product and a loyal buyer!
Laura L.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been using this nearly daily for the past 6 years and I love it. My skin stays moisturized and at the same time it helps keep my acne down. I really like how tingly my skin feels after I put it on. A bottle will last me well over 2 months but I always stock up when it goes on sale.
Amber J.
This moisturizer is by far my favorite for acne pron skin. It moisturizes my skin when it's dry and also works as a acne treatment. It makes my skin feel very tingly after I put it on but I love that feeling. I would definitely recommend this to ANYONE. It's my go-to moisturizer for sure.
Emily K.
Brook Park, OH
This moisturizer is one of the first ones I have truly loved. I use this almost every morning and every night! It is a really great product but I feel it doesn't keep my face as much oil free as it should. Overall, good product!
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?