BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Okay I have family members that like this product but I do not this makes my skin feel very weird Andorra sometimes try if I'm in humidity but it is just probably mean I would say try and use your own opinions I want you think about it it's just my skin is different and reacts it stuff differently
Molly A.
I love this product. I have been using it for years and buy it every time. I notice when I run out and use other moisturizers, my face begins to breakout without it. It keeps my skin clear and helps to moisturize it. I have sensitive skin and have never had irritation toward it. Great product!
Kaylee  A.
Canton, GA
I really shouldn't be reviewing the product because when I used it I used it for two weeks and then stopped because I felt like it was making my skin worse. I know for some people that is not the case, like my brother loves it uses it all the time I guess my skin is more sensitive to it then his.
Leslie S.
Fresno, CA
I use this moisturizer on mornings after clensing my face if i notice that I am beginning to breakout or when I'm going to be having a stressfull week at work. It's a repeat purchase, I've gone through 3 or 4 bottles thanks to my sucky skin!

This stuff helps me get over my breakouts quicker and helps sooth my skins redness that I sometimes get from acne.

Also, it hasn't bleached my clothes or pillow cases!
Clare C.
Austin, TX
I have been using this since middle school. It has recognizable packaging and it's easy to use and take with me on the go. I've been buying this products at drugstores. I'm not particularly acne prone but this moisturizer works for me in that it doesn't leave my skin oily or too shiny. I love it!
Alana B.
Willow spgs, MO
I've been using this moisturizer on and off for about 3 years now. I use it morning and night after washing my face and it makes my skin feel really nice. It doesn't work well if I already have dry patches forming from sunburn or anything, I have to use something heavier for that. But it's a good product for someone with sensitive/ acne prone skin!
kelsey h.
Flint, MI
My all time holy grail moisturizer! I've used this brand since about the 7th grade and I'll never use another moisturizer again. it has been my best friend through it all, hormonal times, dry times, oily times! I have combo skin but we all have those winter dry months and this will never fail me!
Kati F.
This product works well on acne prone skin. It does help control breakouts if you can bare the strong tingling sensation. This product is effective but wish it wasn't so strong.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
I recently came back to using this since my skin wanted to act like a 17 year old, I might as well treat it like one. So I forgot how amazing this lotion was, especially the tingling part. I use it two times a day, once in the morning and once right before I go to bed. I have actually seen a tremendous difference in my skin so I think this has knocked a few of the higher end lotions out of my vanity for sure.
Abriana H.
Columbia, TN
One of my every day products. right as i put it on my face feels fresh. leaves my skin smooth. great for dry skin it helps prevent pimples and feels great on them it doesn't burn. doesn't leave my skin feeling oily as it says on the container. everything i expected it to be.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?