BY CLEAN & CLEAR #72 in Facial Moisturizers

• Has anyone tried the clean and clear dual action moisture. I have...2 Answers
  • i use biore acne charcoal cleanser and it really dries out my fac...1 Answers
Skully G.
Lafayette, IN
Moisturizers are a tricky thing for me they are either too heavy or they brake me out. But I have found with clean and clear is that it doesn't brake me out and that it is light weight. I am really happy with this product and I found myself using it all the time and never wanting to try anything else.
Briana B.
This moisturizer is out of this world!! Id rate it over 5 stars, its a must try. This is my go to moisturizer because it leaves my skin feeling so smooth. The smell is very refreshing and it helps with acne. I wish they had a bigger version to buy because I would purchase it. If you have dry skin, give this product a try, you won't regret it. Also, the pricing is affordable and you can find it at your local drug store.
Kendra T.
PALM COAST, FL
Clean & Clear dual action moisturizer is my mvp moisturizer. I use it faithfully every morning and most evenings and have been for years! While this product may not be strong enough in regarda to keeping acne at bat for the averagr teenager it works great for an adult with mild acne around that time of the.month which is.the only time I seem to get any acne. The moisturizer feels great on my skin and not greasy at all.
Vanessa V.
West Covina, CA
Now this product I really wanted to love but it just didn't work out for me. Now let me explain why. I have very sensitive/ problematic/ dry skin and when I use anything with salicylic acid in it or any acne medications, it tends to really dry me out. Thus making me want to apply more for
Moisture and making touch my face and.. You get the picture. If your a dry sensitive girl like me I wouldn't recommend this product.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
I have the most sensitive skin and finding a moisturizer that not only works but doesn't burn my face is hard. This product helps keep my face clean from acne but I have oily skin and I feel like it helps build up. Right now after I've used it on my skin, my skin feels dry like as if I didn't just use a moisturizer.
Scarlet I.
Portland, OR
I have normal to oily skin and this product is the perfect amount of moisture. It keeps my skin feeling soft and hydrated all day without feeling heavy and greasy. There is a small amount of salicylic acid in it which helps with breakouts. It doesn't have a flowery floral smell, which I appreciate in a skin care product because I have sensitive skin.
Emily P.
I can proudly say I have gone through bottles of this product. I purchased this at CVS and could not be more satisfied with the outcome. I have oily and a bit of acne prone skin as any average teenager but this feels very thin and does not allow my face to accumulate shine through out the day.
Kati F.
This product works well on acne prone skin. It does help control breakouts if you can bare the strong tingling sensation. This product is effective but wish it wasn't so strong.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Okay I have family members that like this product but I do not this makes my skin feel very weird Andorra sometimes try if I'm in humidity but it is just probably mean I would say try and use your own opinions I want you think about it it's just my skin is different and reacts it stuff differently
Kaylee  A.
Canton, GA
I really shouldn't be reviewing the product because when I used it I used it for two weeks and then stopped because I felt like it was making my skin worse. I know for some people that is not the case, like my brother loves it uses it all the time I guess my skin is more sensitive to it then his.
Yacine S.
Newton, MA
Did you find this product helpful in clearing your stubborn blemishes?
April Y.
Great Falls, MT
Does anyone know if they still make this? I've been looking for it for awhile.
Katie W.
Springfield, OH
Did this help treat acne, as well as moisturize your face?
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this help acne at all?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Is this moisturizer good for oily skin?